Nugget Shooter Forums

Prospecting Supply Store

Sailorinaz

13246 N 113th Ave,

Youngtown, AZ 85363

(623) 792-8254

Don't know if this is the old address. Maybe the phone number still works.

Bill's place is about 20 miles down the road (Morristown).

Edited by Rimshot

My drywasher was manufactured by pro gold and I need a spare riffle tray that is unique to that model. I thought Bill was mostly detectors. I also want to replace the ribbed matting in my recirculating sluice. Either deeper grooved matting or carpet. I don't really like miner's moss.

My drywasher was manufactured by pro gold and I need a spare riffle tray that is unique to that model. I thought Bill was mostly detectors. I also want to replace the ribbed matting in my recirculating sluice. Either deeper grooved matting or carpet. I don't really like miner's moss.

How is that drywasher on recovery??

Edited by boulder dash

Sailorinarizona, Pro gold is no longer where they were, they are now up in Prescott Valley at KICKING DONKEY MINING SUPPLIES. 8360 PECOS DR. It.s the factory and store. Sorry I don,t have phone number handy...

Dave

Thanks gents. It is the only drywasher I have ever used and it does catch small flakes of gold. I know it is best to classify before running material through a drywasher but I prefer to simply allow the grizzly to prevent larger material from entering the riffle tray. However, I use a bucket and run my material twice. I also use a stiff brush to sort of scrub my material on the grizzly. If I have time I check my tailings with a falcon detector.

Clean up with the machine is a little tricky and you have to be careful. The flow gate is difficult to adjust. The machine is very durable and there are no sharp edges. The riffle tray is designed so that if you get a tear you can swap it out with a spare without having to swap out the entire tray assembly.

If I could do it over again I would probably have gone with a smaller machine for ease of carrying to hard to reach areas.