How many are attending   

18 members have voted

1. 1. will it just be you or?

• Just me
    • me and my other half
    • 3 of us
    • 4 of us
    • 5 of us

Bill I will be there Friday AM, Thinking a pineapple upside down cake in my Dutch oven would complement your brisket well.

• Like 1

Hi Y'all,

I will be making my first trip out to Gold Basin to attend this outing. Looking forward to see you all there. Take care and safe travel to all, Robert Mayo :Just_Cuz_06:

Last week Shep promised to cook me a really special meal while at GB.

He called me a little while ago and asked me to stop and buy some "Dog Biscuits" because he forgot them.

I'm a bit concerned..........

I'm heading out in the morning.

Roger, I have your package. Are you camped at the same spot?

Patrick

yes Patrick. Same place

Smoking the meat today and will be wrapped up hot and re heated in same wrap on the grill Sat... Always better when it sits a day or so wrapped up I think anyway. That way I will get to hunt some as well....

10689571_786838728043635_628740203235288

Bill

We should be there between 2 to 3pm tomorrow so you can use the fridge.

John

Dang Bill , that looks delicious !! Now I really know I`m missing out.....Best of luck to all that are going, should be good times.

Looks pretty darn good but I always seem to miss out when I do go to the outings because dinner starts between 3-4 pm :nutty: and Im still out beeping :grr01: sooooo this time Ill be bringing my own feast and eat when Im done beepin :4chsmu1: See you all there Mike C... :200:

Looks pretty darn good but I always seem to miss out when I do go to the outings because dinner starts between 3-4 pm :nutty: and Im still out beeping :grr01: sooooo this time Ill be bringing my own feast and eat when Im done beepin :4chsmu1: See you all there Mike C... :200:

Its ok Mike take one of my dollars and buy your self a whopper :cry2: off the dollar menu. ps Don't be late :nutty: and bring a few of my dollars I need them back :brows: Lon

Billy Boy that sure looks great ... almost good enough for me to put off my whitetail deer trip in NH and ME this month ... and I know how good that is ... especially the treasured end pieces! YUM! You Be the Man with those Smoked Beasts!

Mike F

• Like 1

Ron and I really enjoyed the get together Saturday night. The food was great, the brisket and pork were fantastic, and the company was fun to talk to. Thanks for setting this up and for the great time! I still think that big ole UFO was a stealth bomber . . . Sue and Ron Cleland

It was an outstanding outing! And it was great to see Bill again, and to meet Kim. I am very grateful for their hard work

putting together the outing and the wonderful smoked meats on Saturday night. Thanks also to everyone that brought

side dishes or helped put that feast together, it was fabulous. It was also great to see Roger D again, it had been a while.

A few people showed me the gold they had found, but that's for them to talk about. My son Erik, and I hunted all day Saturday.

He made 4 meteorite finds, and I found one. Sunday we hunted all day with Nate and Janna. My son was blanked, but I found

2 more meteorites. Did I forget to mention that it's getting very hard to find Gold Basin's lately? I thought I had found a nice

chunky nugget until I got the caliche off a big, lead bullet fragment, which got my motor running pretty good! Because we

hunted till sundown, we had to break camp in the dark, and didn't get to say our goodbyes, but we left with many fine memories,

and look forward to any future Nuggetshooter outings.

Ben