Nugget Shooter Forums

Missing Miners

GeoJack

MISSING PERSON

Donald Linder was last seen with Robert Mambretti (sp?) on 9/11/2014 headed to his mine in El Dorado County with a small black dog. They were supposed to be tent camping for two weeks but they have not been heard from since. We have filed a missing persons report with El Dorado County Sheriff's Department but were told that there is nothing more they can do because they completed a two-hour search with one officer.

Don and Bob's mine is located off of Hwy 88, in the Ham's Station area, off of Cat Creek Road. They were driving a green 1970 Chevy C20 pickup with a white camper shell.

This is where you come in. PLEASE TELL ANYONE FIGHTING THE KING FIRE OR HUNTING/FOUR WHEELING IN THE D5 AREA, OFF OF HWY 88, TO KEEP THEIR EYES OPEN AND TO CALL THE EL DORADO COUNTY SHERIFF AT 530-621-6600 IF THEY SEE ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS.

Please help us get Donnie and Bob home by re-posting this message.

http://www.comspark.com/esarc/index.html .

Two hours from the sheriff, but has Search and REscue been called?

text_mission6a.jpg

0contactus.jpg

In emergencies, when someone is lost or hurt,
call 911

EDSAR does not have an office or office hours because our volunteers work at their paying jobs during the day. However, you can reach most key contacts by e-mail.

Send us an e-mail! sara_filice@yahoo.com

For information on search missions, emergency services,public service events, and other topics, please contact:

Deputy Jamey Morgan
El Dorado County Sheriff's Office
300 Fair Lane
Placerville CA 95667
(530) 621-5131
E-mail Jamey
Deputy Matt Cathey
El Dorado County Sheriff's Office
300 Fair Lane
Placerville CA 95667
(530) 621-7660 Our mailing address: ESARC
P.O. Box 721
Placerville CA 95667

• 1 month later...

wow I was just going to post lookout because people in the wilderness are vanishing.look it up and homeless people that is so weird i was just going to post people to be carefull and this was here.

Edited by melanievoita

• 2 weeks later...