Nugget Shooter Forums

Inspiration

Gaius

2 weeks ago I parked my truck and left the driver door open as 105+. Looking at the creek bank when I see motion on the hill. Since I was on my way home,gun unloaded in the truck locked up per kalif assinine rules. Down the hillside comes a bear and I head back across the street to my truck. Bear sees me and we do a once around the truck. NOT FUN,I got in and blasted that righteous airhorn and scared him off. Got under way once I cleaned my shorts hahaha :2mo5pow: 2 bears and 4 snakes in 5 hours is horrendous as all wildlife heads to the creeks trying to survive this ungodly drought-John

post-23710-0-02543400-1410872885_thumb.j

A mature bear black, brown or grizzly will run top speed between 30 and 35 mph or roughly 50 feet per second if I recall correctly ... polar bear is a bit slower at 25 mph, can swim at about 6 mph and has the ability to track you down ... you can't outrun or out swim that bear!!

A mature bear black, brown or grizzly will run top speed between 30 and 35 mph or roughly 50 feet per second if I recall correctly ... polar bear is a bit slower at 25 mph, can swim at about 6 mph and has the ability to track you down ... you can't outrun or out swim that bear!!

And those black bears and grizzlies can keep up that 30 to 35 MPH for 1000s of yards if they feel the need!

Interesting to know my speedy golf cart wont outrun them either, Guess maybe chasing them out of dumpster is not to good an idea. And my puny airhorn sure sounded tinny when I blew it to let him know I was there. Maybe campers can fend for themselves ?