Nugget Shooter Forums

Who is Silver Mtn Mining?

lotsa luck

Tucson Company that address comes up as a rock shop. Probably another paper hanger...I have see several others that have been filing and selling crap claims, but this one does not appear to have sold any claims. They have a lot of claims so it is hard to say what they are thinking.

Well AZ does have a Somewhere,AZ so its very possible there is a street named Somewhere but 123 does kinda make you wonder. You could plug the addy into a GPS and see what it comes up with.

Here's what I wonder about Company X filing over my claim. If I have a valid claim that I call Claim Y, and someone else files on top of that claim, and I sell my Claim Y to person Z with a quit claim deed, person Z turns the claim in and refiles the claim as Claim R, who has a valid claim? I think in this case it'd need to be settled in court.

Reason I bring this up, is I was told that when I bought a claim, is to refile it because the BLM always messes it up. I did not refile like recommended but tried to just file the quit claim deed and the BLM did mess the paperwork up, and the only way I could fix it is to file over my old claim as a new claim. Since noone had filed over me, then what I said above is not an issue.

Most of the claims out their are worthless. However, there's some in areas like Rich Hill that have potential, so I wonder if anyone is filing over the claims with the intent of the previous owner lapsing and thinking thir companies claims would hold up in court since its last to file.

My understanding is if someone was to file over your claim their claim would never be valid regardless if your claim was to lapse. They did not have ability to locate the claim when yours was active. A person should be able to then locate a claim after the valid claim lapsed and they would have a valid claim because the over filed claim was never valid. Granted the whole deal becomes a mess that could result in going to court to be sorted out. It is really easy to watch the county records and make sure your claims are not being over filed and take care of it if/when it happens.

Yep 1 thing is for sure-the BLM is a mess. They tried to say-all 3 BLM/FS/BREC --that there was NO claims because LR2000 said so hahahaha. Provided all 23 of paperwork YES 23 YEARS and made them shut the LL up. Paperhangers are killn' the biz for sure as miners reputations take a beating from shams,skams,flimflammers and by god the highgradrers are horrendous. John

Years back, i did claim research at the original location downtown, and later at the 7th Street location. What I remember from those experiences is that

they really don't care what is filed, as long as you pay the filing fee. Heck, if you gave them your dog's AKC purebred breeding papers, and some cash,

they'd file that, too. So it is up to everyone to make sure they check what's on the ground and what's on paper, at both County, and BLM, to make sure

they are not filing over an existing, legitimate claim. In the old days, it could be a real challenge if you weren't a land surveyor, but with affordable GPS

everywhere, there are no excuses anymore. I feel your pain.

Ben

If you check with Yavapai County, that copy of a document that you show, is actually an option agreement giving Silver Mountain Mining, LLC a 2 year option on several patented mining claims north of Lake Pleasant. Are your claims actually filed over private land or where you just using this as an example of Silver Mountain Mining, LLC paperwork.

Empire West Title Company did the filing at Yavapai County Recorders office for the 2 parties to the option.

It also appears that Silver Mountain Mining is a legitimate LLC with an Australian as the principle. They hired Geomatrix to blanket file a bunch of lode claims covering the areas that were not private land. Geomatrix is a survey company out of Camp Verde. This is a common, although questionable, practice that larger companys use to develope larger mines.

Good Luck........