Nugget Shooter Forums

Good Day to Swing

GeoJack

Congrats on retirement.....and very nice piece of gold !! Today was a great day to go out, finally a cooler day than the normal high 90's in the Sierras. I am trying to get out of skunkville....did not do it today! Geojack, if your ever down in Mariposa visiting your family stop by the shop and say " hello" and bring some gold for me to look at.... :)

WTG on finding the gold....and lasting long enough to retire :)
Tom H.

YAHOO :thumbsupanim retired and you'll never be so busy in your entire life. Great delicate picker,hope it holds up,do ya have a ultrasonic cleaner? Know anyone with one ?as best for delicate species as eliminates most scrubbing. Anyhow rev up that engine as NOW your life really begins-congrats-John

Happy Birthday and Congratulations on your retirement !! I'm sure that Nugget is better than a gold watch for retiring. :4chsmu1: Have fun

Rider

Congrats on retirement.....and very nice piece of gold !! Today was a great day to go out, finally a cooler day than the normal high 90's in the Sierras. I am trying to get out of skunkville....did not do it today! Geojack, if your ever down in Mariposa visiting your family stop by the shop and say " hello" and bring some gold for me to look at.... :)

Will do, I have a few to bring down. May be going to the Foresthill event this weekend so possibly next weekend. I'll stop by and hopefully you still have that killer nugget to show.

• Like 1

Nice piece Geo beats a gold watch any day. Congrats on another Bday and the retirement. Now you will find out what retirement is !!! Us retired folks never get a day off and the Sun always goes down before you're ready to call it a day. But a lot of fun can be stacked into one day :)

• Like 1

Sure is nice to have everyday be a Saturday! I'll be at the Foresthill Heritage Day Festival and State panning Championships....will mostly be at the Gold Sales Table....