Nugget Shooter Forums

How much?

Rimshot

How much do you think this is worth? X-ray analysis shows it has a low percentage of gold. It's a little over 1 1/2 inches long. 10.33 grams. See the moose on the left side in the 1st picture?

post-26159-0-00974400-1410272504_thumb.j

Edited by Rimshot

See the moose on the left side in the 1st picture?

Yes ,and a giant rabbit below that dominating over a mountain goat

Edited by weaver hillbille

The asking price is $75.00. It was in some low grade ore and found around 1920. That's all i know.

Well they said it looked like an Elk, but to me his snout looks like a moose or elk to me...lol

Yes ,and a giant rabbit below that dominating over a mountain goat

THen again, it could be a kangaroo . YOu've got a micropetroglyph :4chsmu1:

No problem LipCa. I just figured ya'll having the experience you have would have a guesstament in mind. Gold is (to me) redicously high for raw gold on the internet so i guess I will be smart and buy .9999 gold coins. I could buy 1 oz coins for about $47.14 per gram a couple days ago. I was looking at a nice group of gold nuggets the other day (1 gram average) and they averaged out $60.666 per gram. I guess only jewelers would buy at that price or someone wanting to make a neckless of something. TOO rich for my blood.

I would definately do the specific gravity test to be more accurate in gold content as accuracy,even close,is much more advantageous to both the seller and buyer. Nice species and tests posted here on Bills forums many times-John