Nugget Shooter Forums

good guy detectorist finds wedding ring

weaver hillbille

:thumbsupanim:ya::yesss:

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/sep/04/oceanside-lost-wedding-ring-found/

"

OCEANSIDE — A family’s summer vacation in Oceanside became an agonizing tale for an Arizona woman who lost the wedding ring her husband gave her when they married nearly 20 years ago.

But thanks to the detective work and kindness of Vista resident Dennis Coppock her story has a happy ending.

Donna and Todd Stubblefield of Winslow, Ariz., were visiting coastal North County on July 15 with their two teenage sons. Donna Stubblefield was playing catch with one of her boys on the beach, just north of the Oceanside Municipal Pier, when the 3/4 carat diamond ring slipped off her finger....(big snip)"...

"“It’s just the right thing to do,” he said.

When the Stubblefields arrived home in Arizona, they sent Coppock a prepaid package for him to return the precious band, Donna said.

“I awaited anxiously for it and just a few days later, there it was, my wedding ring that I prayed for since it had been lost,” she said. “It ended up being in perfect condition, only full of sand.”

Coppock declined any reward for returning the ring, Donna said.

“What is remarkable is the fact that there are still people out there like Mr. Dennis Coppock, who still posses old fashioned morals and values,” she said. “Thank you Dennis from the bottom of our hearts. You will never know how grateful we are that you were the person that found my wedding ring.”"

There are quite a few of us on this and other forums that are members of 'Lost my Stuff' ... a free search offered to anyone who has lost something. All someone needs to do is post what and where and a volunteer from Lost my Stuff will attempt to find the article. No fee is expected nor are we allowed to ask for one. Here is the website for more information: http://www.lostmystuff.net

It is free to join ... you can pick and choose what you want to search for ... take a look for more information.