Nugget Shooter Forums

Strange layered rock?

No offense there RockyC, but that photo looks like something out of the rear end of a cow that ate a bowl of tapioca pudding. :arrowheadsmiley:

You might want to consider not using your $1.98 chinese camera phone to take your rock pictures, and maybe ought to consider investing in a nice digital camera. Just sayin… :m2c:

I could use my go pro hero 3, lol but I don't have the time to charge it anymore. :( I really wish I did. I really do. I know I know my iPhone is a potato we all know this lol. I'll charge it now lol. Trust me I agree with you. I know my cheap phone sucks. I'd bet my life on that. It's been through more hell then most meteors no lie. What kind of Camera would you recommend btw? I'm all ears. ^_^

Edited by RockyC

I could use my go pro hero 3, lol but I don't have the time to charge it anymore. :(

I'll charge it now lol. What kind of Camera would you recommend btw?

So , you have a HD Go Pro camera , but your asking what other type of camera to get? I don't understand ,,, oh wait!, You don't have time to charge it. Yet you`d have time to charge a new one

I know how you feel. Plugging in a camera can take up to 10 seconds , and I wouldn't have time for that either.... :rolleyes:

You know what RockyC ....I think your just BS`n everyone :nono:

RockyC, play along with this common sense exercise for a moment:

Look at the photo you posted, pretend it's not your rock. What would you think it is?

From the photo alone I would guess a roasted marshmallow. If you don't have a clear, in-focus photo, don't post it.

Edited by Mikestang