Nugget Shooter Forums

Hanging out in the Lounge..Havin a beer

BLM couldn't possibly have any objections with that equipment on our lands ... after all it is only 'transportation' to the claim! :brows:

Mike F

My bud Bill in Costa Rica has one and by god he really fixed it up nice. Never got a ride but ain't dead yet so time will tell. Ridden in a few,I'll take my toyotas anyday-John

John,

I used to feel the same way about my Tacoma. BUT... since I got my new Jeep I have discovered just how much a Tacoma cannot do. Mind you I will probably never sell my TRD supercharged Tacoma. But it does not get around as well as the Jeep. That Unimog is in an entirely different category. I could literally drive it from the house to my claim and do some serious earth moving, then at days end, just drive it home. No need for equipment trailers, or night watchman to guard equipment left at the claim.........

Haderly.... Thanks for that link, I registered and am going to bid on it keys or no keys!

Haderly.... Thanks for that link, I registered and am going to bid on it keys or no keys!

Did you see the mileage...792 miles seems way low! It looks to be in great condition and not having keys would be a nonissue. If you get it I want a ride!

Wow! That there is my kinda Tonka Toy!!!! Hope you get it, Steve!