Nugget Shooter Forums

Since you guys were 'relic hunting' you must now return that nugget to the ground ... I'll be happy to do it for you since if you did it you would then just go gold hunting and find it again ... fair is fair ya know! :) Seriously ... Congrats on a great find ... those beauties don't pop out every day. Thanks for posting the find!

Mike F

Since you guys were 'relic hunting' you must now return that nugget to the ground ... I'll be happy to do it for you since if you did it you would then just go gold hunting and find it again ... fair is fair ya know! :) Seriously ... Congrats on a great find ... those beauties don't pop out every day. Thanks for posting the find!

Mike F

Yeah, as you can see I was a little disappointed it wasn't a lantern part!! I was really hoping for an opium tin but that darn thing popped out instead!! :)

Congrats on the nice nugget, you said you were getting a 39, 40, were you using a CTX 3030, or ? when you found it? Great find.... If you see fresh dig holes in your area, check your vehicle for a gps tracking device :brows:

Dave

Edited by DolanDave

Mitchel my last good night time nugget was a 96 gram'er slap dab in the middle of an old abandoned road

bed. Hard digging but worth the work.

Point is don't ever give up.

• Like 1

Ok it's time you guys take a break lol. Jeez nice chunk guys. AWESOME.

• 3 months later...