Nugget Shooter Forums

Forum Original Old Timer's a TV Star on Gold Rush!!!!

Uncle Ron

Yo All... Just now saw the first show of the new Gold Rush season ... Our old buddy and long time Nugget Shooter friend, Mike K. is on the Gold Rush show with Tony ferget his name ... Very Cool ... Congrats, Mike, you do the camera proud!!!!!!! Cheers, Unc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dang we do not have any cable or sat at home, wonder if it will be on computer?

Bill, go here.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/gold_rush_alaska/

For me I use the "gorillavid.in" host for the best view. But may not be the best where you are. But you can not be on a dial up commection.

Edited by GARY SMITH

• 2 weeks later...

MikeC,

What color of shirt will you be wearing in the show so i'll know who you are? Or whos team are you on?

MikeC,

What color of shirt will you be wearing in the show so i'll know who you are? Or whos team are you on?

He is Mike K. AZ4AU. Not Mike C

HOLY COW ??? MIKE IS ON BIG TIME TONIGHT ... very cool! WTG MIKE! Cheers, Unc

They have one heckuva project ahead of them, that's for sure. I don't envy them one bit. Seems like if running a dredge was that profitable, then some the big boys up in that area would be doing it already. Seems to me that conditions would pretty much have to be perfect for running that kind of dredge. :idunno:

Thanks Ron,

Glad to be back now though as the weather got too cold for me, will be back up there next year also.

azblackbird,

There used to 30 of them dredges running ground up there during the turn of the century all the way up until 1966, this one was resurrected in 1980 and ran for another 7 years. These dredges just needed some smart engineers to figure out how to make them work in any situation such as bring water in from 180km away, built there own power plants and run power lines to power them and so on.

Thanks Ron. ughhhhhhhhh....sorry about that AZ4AU...I still don't know which one was you...lol...but I do remember the huge dredge...

Now on to a different subject. Do they have a special agreement for the nuggets? If you notice, you never see a nugget in the weigh ins. Only small stuff...hmmmm?????

I just watched the show on the computer this morning. Looks interesting Mike.

Did the freaking mosquitos eat ya up?

Here is a good link for the folks who do not have cable TV to watch it.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/gorillavid.php?id=rprup1ec0oyz