Nugget Shooter Forums

Thinking about Drywashing on Thurs at LSD

TomH

Is this a good idea?
:)
You guys swimming up there in Wickenburg yet?
Tom H.

Hey Bill,

There's quite a bit of flooding here, and around the valley. How about where you're at in Mo' Town?

The news says 4.5 to 5 inches of rain in the New River area. We had about 1.75 inches here. Is everything

okay where you're at?

Ben

BD ... You are joshing right ... you bet Turkey has gold and right now plenty of water too! I had to cross it yesterday with the Rzr ... about a foot and half deep where I crossed near town of Cleator.

Mike F

Does turkey creek have gold sure looks like a great place to pan? I hear flooding is good for moving small gold particles.

Not in any book I have read....Turkey creek is next to thanksgiving gully.....I usually just drop a fine mesh net in the stream and catch the gold particles

Hey, how come Mike doesen`t have any warning points, pretty sure he needs a couple :4chsmu1:

Edited by adam

Not in any book I have read....Turkey creek is next to thanksgiving gully.....I usually just drop a fine mesh net in the stream and catch the gold particles

Hey, how come Mike doesen`t have any warning points, pretty sure he needs a couple :4chsmu1:

At the present time, no one has any warning points, and we can't make an exception for Mike no matter how much he may need them!! :D

:old: I am offended that you two are threatening Mike for no good reason. :2mo5pow: Stop it

:4chsmu1:

:tisk-tisk: And really , such behaviour from an admin. We expect a higher standard from you.

:4chsmu1:

Took a cruise through the washes at the LSD area Saturday...Checked out several gold gulches and there was a lot of material moved around ... One of my favorites was extra hard to get into ... In some spots, there was evidence the water was running 4' to 5' deep and some pretty big boulders got moved a good ways ... I did beep about 1,000 feet of one gulch that has produced good gold in the past, but nothing over the past 2 years... Didn't find any gold but there were some trash targets that got exposed when the gulch was scoured 1' - 2' down to packed red material ... The sand was moist down under 6", but the surface sand seemed pretty dry ... My 4500 was really noisy for some reason and I had to keep changing the channels to keep it from wobbling noise ... Nose gnats were pretty bad and I got bit by some skeeters too ... Temp was nearly perfect in the low 90's ... Cheers, Unc

Took a cruise through the washes at the LSD area Saturday...Checked out several gold gulches and there was a lot of material moved around ... One of my favorites was extra hard to get into ... In some spots, there was evidence the water was running 4' to 5' deep and some pretty big boulders got moved a good ways ... I did beep about 1,000 feet of one gulch that has produced good gold in the past, but nothing over the past 2 years... Didn't find any gold but there were some trash targets that got exposed when the gulch was scoured 1' - 2' down to packed red material ... The sand was moist down under 6", but the surface sand seemed pretty dry ... My 4500 was really noisy for some reason and I had to keep changing the channels to keep it from wobbling noise ... Nose gnats were pretty bad and I got bit by some skeeters too ... Temp was nearly perfect in the low 90's ... Cheers, Unc

Thats great to hear LSD got torn up also.

Get back in there and hit your patches :)

Tks for the report.

Tom H.