Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

2014 November Nugget Shooter Outing!

OK I am back from a great vacation and ready to get into the fall nugget shooting season and with that in mind I make this post....

The outing will be at Gold Basin in our usual spot and will be the weekend of November 7th to 9th. A low key affair with no one trying to sell ya anything and some sort of smoked beast for the main course on Saturday night when we do a pot luck dinner. BRING A DISH to share and we will supply the meat also a head count will come later to determine how much we get meat wise.

Also my and many or your good friend Bunk is helping make this happen and we will combine our efforts to make this one epic :Just_Cuz_06:

This is primitive camping and we will be camping on a GPAA claim so if not a member you can camp, but not hunt on their claims.... There are areas to hunt without being in a club, but better to have some access.....

Motor Homes, etc. can get in to the camp area, but road is rough in places and I will see if some of our local members can check it out for us.....

These outings are one of a kind and well worth attending so see ya there!

So looking foward to this! Gold Basin outings are always a hoot! I will be cooking a big pot of bacon and beans.

I'll have a bowl Bunk. That way I'm sure to have a warm sleeping bag!

Patrick .....

I'll be missing this one guys as I'll be on my way to NH and ME for my annual whitetail deer hunt with friends in NH and little brother in Maine. Have a great time. hmmm ... smoked beast and bacon/beans ... definite recipe for ... well I just hope someone brings an outhouse! ... I'll leave the rest to your imagination!

Mike F

Wooohooo looking forward to it!

Edited by ArcticDave

Got this one marker on my calendar

Add 2 more to the list .

Bill, will you have any more outings during the winter ? Donna and I are going to Quartzite mid January or so and was wondering if we could combine one of your outings with our trip. Timing worked out real good for us last year as we got to go to your trip to LSD. Thanks, John.

We won't e able to make it in Nov, are you doing something in Jan or Feb, similar to the LSD outing last year?

Yes I will be doing a LSD outing as well just not sure when yet.

We are having out of town company over that time, hope to be at another outing with you all in the future.

Twink

OK all will be bringing the new SDC 2300 to the outing for you to check out along with some other cool stuff for you to check out from Minelab. Should be a lot of fun and all are welcome!

Gonna have the new Fisher PI? ;-)

Haven't seen or heard anything about it except rumors so far.... New version of the F75 out, but nothing pulse induction wise for gold nuggets.

Hello Bill & All

I will be there. Just won't be camping at the GPAA.

Great to see you are going out and about again!

It'll be good to see you again Roger.

Say hello to Sue for me.

Patrick .....

Will be good to see everyone again. :thumbsupanim:thumbsupanim