Nugget Shooter Forums

BIG Fire in OAKHURST<CA

grubstake

Hope Shep is ok I heard Suburban propane no longer exists. We got a warning to be ready to evacuate but have been good through the night. Now we see what the day has to bring ? We are at Bass Lake a lil East of the fire

Gary, I was in Fish Camp that morning on a long trail ride with the family ..we just made it through to Hwy 49 before road closed to head back to Mariposa. Hope they get this one under control...sooner than later.

I just talked with Shep. All is well with him, family, and property.

Does anyone know how to arrange an emergency air drop? He is out of beer and whiskey !!

And anyone that knows him can attest to the fact that he becomes extremely cranky under those circumstances.

Patrick .....

I just talked with Shep. All is well with him, family, and property.

Does anyone know how to arrange an emergency air drop? He is out of beer and whiskey !!

And anyone that knows him can attest to the fact that he becomes extremely cranky under those circumstances.

Patrick .....

NO BEER !!!! NO WHISKEY !!!!! OMG MAYBE SOME FRESHLY DUG NUGGETS WILL GET HIM THRU ?????

GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS WELL AT THIS POINT

I GUESS WE COULD SEND IN SOME BOOZE ON A DRONE FLIGHT !!!!

Edited by frank c

Shep, don't know if you remember me.Donna and I were at Bill's outing at LSD last Feb. and I talked to you for a bit.If you need a place to park your trailer and stay until the fire is over, I have 5 acres off of Hwy 49 in San Andreas that you are welcome to come to. John

I just saw that you were out of whiskey, Shep ... That's an emergency, so I ran up to Safeway and bought a big 2 -liter bottle, rushed back home and poured a double in your honor ... I hope that helps... :old: ...Cheers, Unc

P.S. Dodie and I are sending our prayers for your continued safety!

I was sweating it for awhile, but neighbors whose garage burnt needed a ride down hill and perfect timing; another friend needed ride up. If we cross the line can't come back. Anyway friend coming up brought a bottle of Kesslers. Paid him w/ tip. We're okay now.

Thanks for all the thoughts. Our Fire fighters are the best!

• Like 1