Nugget Shooter Forums
El Dorado

FINALLY. THE NEW GFX-7000 IS OUT

eBay posting being reported to Minelab as I write this ... Bet it won't be there long ... After all ML hasn't set a release date yet! :)

Edited by Mike Furness

Mike! yer makin' me nervous. I just bid $6500.00.

That's what happens when you offshore your production. Minelab shifted their production to Malaysia and they're wondering why their detectors are being copied? Dumb a** companies trying to get by on the cheap, yet they're too d*** stupid to realize it will cost them way more to defend their patents and copyrights, than if they would have just kept all their manufacturing in house.

Some people never learn. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

What is crazy is that there have been "9 offers" and 2 of those offers were for 10 units, some people must of been born yesterday :idunno: , all of the offers were declined.

There are also "7 watchers".

The seven watchers were probably Minelab AU!!!

• Like 1

What ever happen to the Minelab 5500? They wouldn't skip numbers like that.....geeeezzzzzzz!!!

WOW, here's a list of other suppliers, you can get one of the best counterfeits out there for between $1477 and $1980, you just can't beat a deal like that, we will have to keep this info on the downlow or other interested parties will drive the price up!!! :200:

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=Gold+finder+gfx+7000&catId=&initiative_id=SB_20140808154031

Wonder if I can get any chicks with that ! :head:

A cheap fool and his money are soon parted :nutty: John

Not defending them but at least there not using ML Colors or Name.

Hmm with Bi-Level Pulse Induction, I will buy 2. The detector does say Super Gold Finder, and the Minelab meeting notes to the investors did mention a new Super Gold Finder will be coming out soon. :89:

The electronic 'games' have been played for a long, long time. Phones, computers, tvs, auto parts, etc, etc ... the trust factor in an 'off-brand' is not there most of the time and the number of sales does not affect the primary manufacturer. ML is a good company and I have several of their products but I would consider saving money if a similar machine was available. It would have to be 'proven' to be as good or better than the machines that inspired the market. What if NS got an OEM machine at a much cheaper price and it was as good or better?

Then NS would be cut off from ML supplies? What about the other large shops? They carry a lot of 'off-brand' units.

Mitchel

The new minelab is the GPZ 7000 and there are real photos of it on the internet. It does not look like the one at the top of this post on ebay.

I think that ebay one is the Chinese URF'ed 7000, and if you buy it, URF'ed out of your money.

Edited by Reno Chris
  • Like 3