Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Dorado

Another noted forum member in the ICMJ

Took me a few times looking at the article to figure it out, but one of our very own is in the mag...anyone else notice who it is?

Yes....great story!

Took me a few times looking at the article to figure it out, but one of our very own is in the mag...anyone else notice who it is?

??? Pls post link to story .... Cheers, Unc

I enjoyed the story very much as well.

Patrick .....

Interesting ... We are very involved with online publishing through our AmericanEbookCenter.com doing ebooks ... What we have found is that you can charge for content or have ads paying for the content, but not both, successfully... Love ICMJ and have supported it for years, since back in the 1970's ,,,,, Hope it can get worked out ... Cheers, Unc

Excellent article, I'm glad a link was posted as I don't have an active subscription anymore.
Thank you Fred for another very interesting story enjoyed it.
I'm hoping to do a Pokelist (bucketlist) visit up there this year.

Thanks Frank and all...I started writing these as letters to my Aunt in Mesa, Az...

I am amazed that Chris and the ICMJ want to publish these and,

I am always thrilled that anyone likes reading them;and hopefully learning a little from my experiences...

fred

Fred ... Don't under estimate your knowledge and willingness to share to all who ask and some that don't. Your posts over the years have helped me in quite a few areas ... particularly the finer points of this hobby. Thank you ... and please keep it up! BTW ... Max misses those special morning breakfast specials you used to give him! :)

Mike F

You know it Fred.
Some people like Opera, some western movies , etc . BUT I like gold huntn stories BEST of ALL

And thanks again...

Mike, my eldest son recently moved to Prescott Valley, so maybe we can meet up if/when I go visit him- your doggie is always welcome to some tidbits from my table!

fred

Actually I was pointing out someone in an article and his name is Wade

Actually I was pointing out someone in an article and his name is Wade

Post a link Eld

So sorry, Steve, I didnot think you were speaking of me...but, Frank and Mike were so I replied...

fred

Got it I think Wade said he was goin up north to dredge last time we talked. Dredging article.

Yup it was in the article about the dredging protest against the EPA, held in Idaho.

Fred, your article was excellent as usual for your stories.

Too bad the photographer didn't get their FACES so we could see em.

Thanks Fred ... I'll pass that on to Max. Look forward to you coming to PV. If your son is a miner and wants to go out sometime feel free to give him my contact info.

Mike F

Thanks, Steve.

I will Mike, but, he is quite a talker...and only a nubbie gold hunter.

fred

What'd ya say ... !!!! i didn't hear that! :) I'll put him on the shovel end of the drywasher ... that should slow the talk down a bit! :) :) Actually talking isn't that bad ... I can handle that. I'm not much of a talker but I listen OK ... that works doesn't it? Offer stands if he wants to go out ... most of what I do is, BTW, with a metal detector not the drywasher. If he doesn't have one I can probably lend one for a day in the field.

Mike F

Steve was right I was in the ICMJ. It was good to be around so many like minded people who were willing to stand up the EPA (economic prevention agency) and there blatant tyranny. I'm still up here in Idaho getting some great color..

Congrats Fred on your article and your success in RP. :head:

Congrats to Boulder dash for making it in the magazine too!! The water looks refreshing :thumbsupanim

IdahoDredging_zps7d792a7a.jpg

Fred Mason writes great articles... I have a collection of them in loose leaf folder and

I marvel at his writing style and look foreword to reading more..

My computer software is very limited and I'm unable to open some of the links regarding

"Wade" but I do know about ICMJ article regarding protesting the dredge ban in Idaho.