Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Hunting Buddy Needs a Home

Uncle Ron

Dusty needs a home! He's a great dog and really needs a loving, caring, responsible home ... He's about 18 months mostly yellow lab ... He's had his shots and tags ... He's very mellow but loves chasing frisbees, balls (especially golf balls) ... He's a happy guy and a great pet ... House broke and responds to several commands like, sit, stay, lay down ... He has not been neutered ... He doesn't roam and is happy just hanging out on the porch or patio...He's also a good indoor buddy, too, but he does not like being confined alone and if he is cooped up for too long he will bark like, "Hey, let me out of here I want to be with you!" We must find a home for him because he belongs to our nephew who has no means to give him the stable, protected, loving home he needs ... We would take him in a hot second but we already have a dog and simply cannot and do not want another... Dusty is in Wickenburg not too far from the old Jones Ford building at WW Way & Mariposa ... If you would like a loyal absolutely awesome buddy and you promise him a loving, secure and safe home, give me a call at 928-671-0989 or email me at Ron@AZ-Gold.com or PM me here ... Cheers, Unc

post-9-0-02619900-1407010310_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-61310300-1407010328_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-64780700-1407010344_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-44924300-1407010364_thumb.jpg

Ron ... looks like a great dog ... like you I can't/ don't want to take on another. I hope one of our bretheren can take him and show him what life is all about. I did that for Max my now almost 2 year old black lab/border collie mix when I adopted him from the shelter a little over a year ago. He has been great company and now that he has passed his snake training he will be spending more time out with me. Point of all this is that dog really is man's best friend ... he will love you unquestioned and forgive you all your faults. Good luck finding a great home for him.

Mike F

• Like 1

Crap...ive got 4 now! ....Ron...dogs do love company :)
Thier personalities really come out when you have a couple of them...come on Ron....you know you want him :)

Hope you can find him a home.
Tom

Think I've found him a home to a guy who lost his runnin' buddy a year ago ... I've checked him out ... He mines gold and took his grandma rafting and gold panning in AK a couple years ago ...That makes him OK in my book...(Also rides a Harley)... Has some acreage out in Congress area off the grid ... I think it's a good match ... Have my fingers crossed cause Dusty deserves a great home... Cheers, Unc

• Like 2

Yay!!! Dusty has a new home with a gold mining, Harley riding, gun toting redneck, ... Couldn't be more perfect ... Dusty's already playing in the Hassyampa River, his new back yard .... Cheers, Unc

• Like 2

Yep, Dusty was hard a work today working as navigator on a backhoe out behind Congress near Date Creek today ... Seems he and his new pardner are meshing pretty well ... Makes me and Dodacious and Shadow Patch very happy!!!! Cheers, Unc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yay!!! Dusty has a new home with a gold mining, Harley riding, gun toting redneck, ... Couldn't be more perfect ... Dusty's already playing in the Hassyampa River, his new back yard .... Cheers, Unc

Couldn't have found a better home lol, looks just like Max