Nugget Shooter Forums

Superstition Mountain Gold

SGTFDA

Who says there is no gold in the Superstitions. Average results from about 10 gal of material. What's funny the locations are on the Peralta stone maps and the Peralta Tesora map. Been using the Gold Well sluice to run this stuff. I go out and scoop up a few buckets and run the dirt at home.

post-384-0-49094200-1406829898_thumb.jpg

post-384-0-59511900-1406829936_thumb.jpg

post-384-0-24709100-1406830012_thumb.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondered what you were up to Frank ... Seems like a long time since I saw you post last. If fact i was just talking to a guy a couple days ago about you being gone from the forum ... guess you had a good reason. Great gold ... Congrats!

Mike F

Blue pan from 3 three gallon buckets. The gold from that spot is in pockets in a river gravel cliff. You need to be careful working that spot.

To tell the truth I forgot my forum password. Old age.

Hey there Frank, It's been a long time since we shared a campfire and beer. Wondered what you have been doing since. Looks like you have found a good spot, just watch out for the heat there as it can be brutal. Nice gold, keep it up and keep us posted.

Old Tom

The area is so hot I only use a pan or sluice. Just super hot ground. I've not seen anything like it. This time of year it's too dangerous to go back in there.

It's just gold Jim. What's funny I don't see any other gold like that coming out of the Superstitions from others. In one spot a truck hit a tree. Checked the tree roots and they were full of gold. My problem is that I get bored easily and am always looking over the next hill. It is nice to more than pay expenses and equipment cost. The Gold Well sluice paid for itself 10 times over on a few trips.

I should say one thing. I've learned a great deal from Chris Ralph's book. Fists Full Of Gold. Thanks Chris for the fist full of gold! Every time without fail I find the answer there.