Nugget Shooter Forums

Greaterville ..Bears

adam

My dad was camped on the great hope claims and there was large fresh bear prints near his camp...Guess they have had bears hanging around the lower elevations lately Same go`s for the opposite side of the range....

Just sayin.....

Here in kalif the bears,cats,snakes and critters of all ilk are moving down closer to water as the hills die from this ungodly drought. NEVER seen so much concentration of wildlife and they are on high alert and so should you be too-John

Yup, we had a bear doing some recon right in front of my garage a few days ago, while I was out there working on a project. He was scared away with a little effort. That was the second one this summer.

My buds a landscaper and got home about 3 pm as 110+ and he threw in the towel for the day. He llives right adjacent to I-5 in Lakehead north of Reding. As he was unloading his truck a HUGE mountain lion camp strolling by the garage front door about 50' from him. Said he felt a wierd sensation,turned around and here was the big cat checking him out for size,dinner anyone?. .45 now in garage loaded as bears cruising by also. Ya'all be careful out there-John