Nugget Shooter Forums

After working in the yard all day and having a few beers I decided I like the word "STUFF". Now if you think about for a minute or two the word "STUFF" is pretty versatile (my big word for the day).

For example - That's some pretty neat stuff; What's that stuff; Great more stuff; or my favorite "Go stuff..…"

Only in America can we have elegant discussion about stuff.

Cheers, Beers, & Gold

Chuck

KG6SYX :old:

I like my stuff, the more stuff I have the better I like it, stuff is just cool!!! :yesss::4chsmu1:

I even like a lot of stuff my friends have, but until I can afford to get some stuff like they have, I have to be content to wish I had some stuff like their's and to just admire their stuff!! :idunno:

Sometimes, when my wife is mad at me, she gives me stuff. Sometimes, when my wife is happy,

she gives me stuff.

When it comes to your wife, does that statement mean...you can't win from losing, or you can't lose from winning?

Yup "Stuff Happens" just like the 'other' stuff that happens ... we don't need to go to the other stuff that happens but it happens and when the stuff happens you just have to let the stuff go!

One of my favorite words too

When it comes to your wife, does that statement mean...you can't win from losing, or you can't lose from winning?

Seeker,

Just found your reply, This October will be 26 years together,...and I'm still trying to figure that out... :yesss:

Greg

Seeker,

Just found your reply, This October will be 26 years together,...and I'm still trying to figure that out... :yesss:

Greg

Greg, I feel ya man, I feel ya!!

July 1 was my 19th anniversary I do know what you mean.

Skip