Nugget Shooter Forums

OUTINGS ?

Q Q Q !!!
Tom H.

Wave to Hermosa as you travel to the agate fields , there was a store there at the turn off. They even sold Buffalo meat....

Happy and safe travels Bill

Hello Bill.

Will you be publishing your schedule soon? Give us something to look forward to?

I hope you are considering Gold Basin, and the Q !!

Take care my friend,

Patrick .....

Hello Patrick,...My name is Gary Michael, and I live in Prescott Valley (not far from Lynx Creek). I see by your posts that you live in, or around Lake Havasu City....I have never detected for gold there, but was wondering how good it is there??? I have seen (on line) some of the nuggets that some of the members of the gold club there have found, but was wondering if you or anyone else has had much luck in other areas that are "not" part of their claims??? I have considered coming over there during the winter (when it finally Cools off) and do some detecting, but I wouldn't even know where to start. Based on what I can see on Google Earth, there are so many washes over there, that it seems to me that there would be some good areas to detect,......I thought that I would get your experienced opinion about the area.

I have a friend (sort of) that moved over there about 2 months ago (why this time of year is beyond me???) who has a detector, but (although I tried to teach him a thing or two about the hobby) he just does not have the fever, so his detector finds dust in his closet. I on the other hand would like to find someone over there that is as Serious about detecting for gold as I am, and who knows the area. I don't know if you know Montana (Bob Dansie) or not, but he told me at one time that that is where he first got his start at detecting, and that there where some good areas for gold. At any rate, I would appreciate you input regarding this.

Thanks, Gary

I'm ready for either as soon as it cools down abit. Dates would help, but don't worry about it Billy, till you get back.

Have a safe trip! Wish you were on a Honda and I'd know you'd make it there and back ;-)

I'm ready for either as soon as it cools down abit. Dates would help, but don't worry about it Billy, till you get back.

Have a safe trip! Wish you were on a Honda and I'd know you'd make it there and back ;-)

LOL don't worry Shep, not taking the old shovelhead this trip and doing it on the Heritage Soft Tail and she will have no problem with a few thousand mile trip. Just hope my old self and ass make it.... :old: