Nugget Shooter Forums

A acquaintance of sorts sent me an email with an interesting warning saying he was tracked.... What he meant was electronically and said he started noticing dig holes on several of his private hunting areas. I know folks have ways, but look what he told me he found under the wheel well of his truck and for less than 100.00 anyone can use these things.

Are you being watched?

product_lg_trace.jpg

http://findmespot.com/en/index.php?cid=217&utm_source=IBMotorcycles&utm_medium=display&utm_content=rosFR&utm_campaign=trace#spot_trace

• Like 1

Geeez ,highgrader's are gettin smart.

I'd call the vendor of that gizmo and find out if there's a way to backtrack it to the tracker. Also law enforcement may come into play to figure out what laws are applicable.

Butttttt, since no immediate harm,,,,,,, I understand if pursuit by legal means may be pointless.

FRom what I saw on AMazon, they require a subscription.

Were I your acquaintance, I'd have a load of gumption to turn the persuer into the persuee.

Edited by weaver hillbille

Or maybe it was his old lady just wanting to make sure he was hunting nuggets and not women at the bar, haha

• Like 3

Maybe he can plant the tracker on a local bus or do they have PINK JEEP tours in his area?

Its a real shame how low some folks will go.

Although, I don't have to worry about any of my spots. They are SO SECRET, gold can't even find them!

Patrick .....

• Like 4

My bet is I could Track the Tracker. The tracker has a ID number on it. Just call the company and Demand who the service is connected with.

My bet is I could Track the Tracker. The tracker has a ID number on it. Just call the company and Demand who the service is connected with.

They probably wouldn't budge without a court order.

That was my advise was to "back track" the devise if possible....

They probably wouldn't budge without a court order.

That's $50.00 here. Recoup after law suet would be well over the top..

I would take that device and find a bear's den, mountain lion's den or a rattlesnake den and toss it inside!!! :brows:

• Like 1

I would take that device and find a bear's den, mountain lion's den or a rattlesnake den and toss it inside!!! :brows:

You forgot the Irate Natives with Poison Blow Darts that love lopping heads off.

Its a real shame how low some folks will go.

Although, I don't have to worry about any of my spots. They are SO SECRET, gold can't even find them!

Patrick .....

Now thats funny

I know a guy that used to sell those things.....you can set them to give a GPS fix at different intervals. For example have one set to give a fix every 10 minutes, then down load the Lat/Long's and go right to where they spent the most time.

I hope someone tracks me, then I wont be the only one getting the stinky ol skunk out there! Hahaha

Same thing is done with a prepaid throw away cell phone. They turn on the gps on the phone and it updates to a web site once a day. Buddy at work installed one in his kids car to see if he was still hanging around with his druggie friends... he was...the phone was tapped in to a 12 volt power supply inside the windshield pillar and they tracked him for 6 months...

A bike guy has one of them spots it tracks the group ride so the fourm can see the 4 state trip in progress . Then if ever they go missing its tracked .

It is actually unbelievable how many of these types of gps tracking devices are sold around the country.

I can't remember now how many it was when I read about it a year or so ago,

but I do remember how high my eyebrows raised.

Businesses tracking their drivers

People who suspect their spouses of cheating

Parents trying to keep track of their kids

I guess you all know there are phone apps that,

if one gets a few minutes alone with someone's phone,

they can install it and track a subjects every movement on their computer

without the subject even being aware that the app is installed.

Pretty creepy.

I would plant the thing in a very remote area and wait-then invite him to a sock party :evil1: Mike C... :200:

• Like 2

He should wipe all finger prints off of it and put it on a local game wardens truck. That should keep him on a wild goose chase until the warden finds it and pays him a visit.

Mark

• Like 1

Sounds like a good plan Riverman. I started hunting up in your area, lived in Redding, Shingletown. :D

AzNuggetBob

As far as the tracking device, I was thinking drive it to the nearest sheriffs department take it in to them, say you found it in your car and tell them you dont know what it is?
Let them keep it for a while. :4chsmu1: AzNuggetBob