Nugget Shooter Forums

Whites GMT

azdigger

Hi All , I found a good deal on a GMT so I can get out and hunt again.

Just got to remember what settings to use.

I won't have to sell this one. Combine my new quad and my new GMT and I hope some additions to my gold and meteorite pokes.

Sweet! GMT is a great machine. I love mine

I generally run vsat close to max and gain as high as the ground will allow. I really like the grab button. Makes hunting in manual mode a little easier being able to ground balance faster.

Edited by ArcticDave

It is MINE, I have it home and paid for.......looks new in great shape and only paid 375 for it.....now I can practice and play.....

The (ahemmm) Gold Master Tracker is probably the most user-adjustable VLF prospecting detector on the market, I have found "mucho de oro" with mine. Two settings cover MOST conditions: in moderately mineralized ground, SAT 10, Gain 9 or 10, autotracking ON, Threshold barely audible. Highly mineralized ground, such as black sand washes, drop both the gain and SAT to 7, turn ON the audio boost. The GMT can find flakes as small as 1/10th grain, on the surface. Hope this helps. HH Jim

Thanks for that info Jim , plane on hunting as much as I can. I have made up my mind the I will bust my nugget cherry this year.

The first nugget I eve saw come out of the ground was found with a GMT and Jim "Paleface" Smaller was the one who found it , right after I had walked over it swinging a Goldbug......was very new to nugget hunting .