Nugget Shooter Forums

Some prayers for my friend.

My friend Sara lives in Florida with 2 of her 3 kiddos. Last night she was taken to the ER because she couldn't breathe. CAT scan shows what appears to be cancer in her breasts, liver and bones. She is only 37.

Thanks in advance guys. :-)

Aloha Dave,

Just lurking tofday since my vision is pretty good today. Give Sara my Aloha and tell her to make sure and stay positive about her body healing. Really works believe me! In the meantime my prayer for a swift and full recovery is being sent her way.

Aloha and Imua!

Ka'imi aka Stan

As you describe the cancer, I would assume that doctors are telling her to get her house in order?

?

Prayers sent.

FWIW

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/04/23/dr-nicholas-gonzalez-on-alternative-cancer-treatments.aspx

Among the 'normal' course of biological processes there do happen to be 'miracles' as Ka'imi has referenced. A positive attitude and prayers are important in creating a 'bed' for this hope.

I do hope she receives our good wishes, hopes and prayers for her.

Mitchel

Deffinently will do Dave.

Tom H.

Prayer's sent to Sarah and doctors have mis-diagnosed many IMO. She definitely needs a second opinion Dave. And don't tell the new doc what others have said. Hoping the best for Sarah!

Dave ... sad news indeed ... prayers offered on behalf of Sara ... she has a good friend in you ... may God bless you both.

Mike F

Always get second or third opinion....

Family friend just found to have an inoperable brain tumor. Two months to live.

Long story short, third doctor said: "I can remove that". Removed and fine!!!

I hope for the best.

Edited by LipCa

Amen Harry,I've been cut on a few times removing tumors ,cured Hep C 2 b, and quite a few other nasty items on the list. Docs say miracles but I say prayer circles,positive attitude and FIGHT like a madmen(or woman) as you ain't done till your done. Bummer to hear in 1 so young and hope is on the way-John

I've had Cancer three times and beat them all so don't let her give up..A posative attitude is a must !! And the prayers will continue

That sucks bad Arctic Dave! But a few more opinions are in order, nonetheless I'll be hoping for the best for her!!

Update. She saw the oncologist yesterday. they did a biopsy and found it was a very aggressive cancer. the doctor says though because of her young age and the fact that it was an agressive variety... means that she should respond well to treatment. fingers crossed!!!