Nugget Shooter Forums

12 inch round NF

Hi everyone. Hope your all dodging the heat. I know it's hot as crud here in Northern Nevada. I have a question. I just purchased a 12 inch round NF mono from a friend. Used only one time. Have any of you used this coil? How's the depth on it and the sensitivity? I seen some pics of some nice nuggs found with the eliptical 12 and I am told that one is pretty amazing. I was just curious about the round. Couldn't pass it up for the price. Thanks everyone.

Dan

Its a good all around coil-decent depth and sensitivity -the 12 elliptical has better sensitivity but less depth-just like detectors you give one up for for the other-there is no perfect coil or beeper so choose your war :nutty: -if you decide to sell it let me know mines seen better days :head: -Good luck-Mike C... :200:

Thanks fellas. Giving her a try on Wednesday. I love the 8 inch commander so I figured this one would give me quite a bit more depth.

Dan

I watched that a couple weeks ago. Haha I was amazed. Good info Chris,thank you.

Dan great deal on that NF coil. round coil will get you a little more depth than an eliptical but not as good in tight spaces, but you cant go wrong on open area for more gold with a larger coil. Bob

Took it out yesterday for a few hours. Big skunk. I like the weight of it and dug a monster lead bullet on bedrock at about 13 inches. It was a banging signal for that depth. Thought I had a nugget once I hit the bedrock. Dang.