Keep pourin!!!

TomH

Yah!!!Monsoons!!!

Blasting me hunting ground and turning up new nugs

YES!!!!
Tom H

• Like 1

I agree Tom , let her pour. :yesss: AzNuggetBob

Man I hate getting mud on my tires, then it sticks to my wheel wells, then for the next four weeks it breaks off the wheel wells and bounces under my tires flinging onto the freeway bouncing off peoples windshields.... :4chsmu1:

Can anyone tell whereabouts it is "Actually" Raining????? Doppler indicates north of Phoenix up into the Bradshaw's,.....Prescott Valley has not gotten any rain as yet, but I hope that it comes down Like a "Biblical-flood" around the Lynx Creek area!!!!!! ...I got nugget patche(s) to "Cultivate",...and I'm-a-tired-O-wait'n.

Edited by GDM/PV

I guess maybe ill stay up and drink some brewskis in the rain since I wont be going nugget shooting in the mud in the am. Well worth it, maybe theyll lift some fire restrictions soon and we can enjoy some campfire grub at the end of a prospecting day.

WA WA WA Adam tell us its not messin up your dry washin plans, :grr01: but you got that backup detector. :D Adam I cant agrue with what you guys have found drywashing, it is impressive.but somtimes you got to go with it. AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

Yah!!!Monsoons!!!

Blasting me hunting ground and turning up new nugs

YES!!!!

Tom H

Or bury them deeper.

Or bury them deeper.

notime

monsoons tend to blow off overburden in washes, slow rains cover them up. AzNuggetBob

Man I hate getting mud on my tires, then it sticks to my wheel wells, then for the next four weeks it breaks off the wheel wells and bounces under my tires flinging onto the freeway bouncing off peoples windshields.... :4chsmu1:

100++ for weeks and 110++ comn' and dryer than a popcorn fart here in northern kalif, land a dust. Coveth that rain as we sure could use some BAD-John

Coveth that chlordane as banned by stinkn' EPA,by god the best chemical for ants,spiders and many other crawly critters. I'm almost out and hunt garage sales/flea marts for more as nuttn' even close-GREAT FIND-John

Coveth that chlordane as banned by stinkn' EPA,by god the best chemical for ants,spiders and many other crawly critters. I'm almost out and hunt garage sales/flea marts for more as nuttn' even close-GREAT FIND-John

What the heck does a disease causing chemical with many more benign replacements have to do rain?

I know! It's not water soluble.

There's light rain in the Weavers yesterday- according to

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx

Will keep my fingers crossed.

Well we have the NONESOONS going on here. Every evening like clock work about 6 oclock the sky turns black. Winds pick up . Clouds start the Boil and you see rain up north but nothing here.

Flash flooding in West Yavapai cnty and south.. MOther Nature is such a tease.

http://www.intellicast.com/Storm/Severe/Bulletins.aspx?location=USAZ0114

Well I guess I poxed my self with my no rain post. Came down in buckets, thunder boomers, lost power.

Sat around the house without power for six hours last night.