Nugget Shooter Forums
nugget108

jobe "boss pick".

I was wondering if anyone has used the BOSS PICK by Jobe? They look like they are good. May try one.

Dan

Haven't used the Jobe pick, but I got me a Hermit pick and a Burro pick, handcrafted by the Bunkster himself...and at those prices, I'll stick with Bunk. (support local)

http://bunksarizonaprospecting.com/Pick.html

Edited by Bucket
  • Like 1

I got it today and it is stout. I think I might like it. Went out and dug up the yard with it and it seems ok. We will see.

So you posted yesterday at 4:24pm that you may try one...AND YOU GOT IT ALREADY??? That my friend...is the fastest delivery of a product I have ever seen...since I ordered a "Desert Fox" from dads rock shop and it showed up the next day. WOW!!

Haha my friend had a detecting store here in town and he had 2 left over he didn't sell before he shut down. Good call, that would have been sweet shipping.

Good on ya 108!!! You probably got a killer deal too, now ya just gotta get out and dig some gold! :Diggin_a_hole:

Man you guys had me goin there fer a minute, I thought ol Bunk lost 30 pounds an sprouted wings with that delivery!!!!!!!!!

Now if they only came with gold magnets.....hum.