Nugget Shooter Forums

favorite pick

Just ordered mine..... :yesss: ....can't wait to try it. Right now I am still using Grubstakes..brought me a lot of luck, thanks garry :), I have also used the Royal with the magnets...but the magnets on the Royal are recessed and don't work to good, but it does have a life time warranty and the quality of the pick is good. I am hoping the Hermit will bust through the hard dried dirt in my area...its solid in the summer months.

• Like 1

Just ordered mine..... :yesss: ....can't wait to try it. Right now I am still using Grubstakes..brought me a lot of luck, thanks garry :), I have also used the Royal with the magnets...but the magnets on the Royal are recessed and don't work to good, but it does have a life time warranty and the quality of the pick is good. I am hoping the Hermit will bust through the hard dried dirt in my area...its solid in the summer months.

Got it and in the mail tomorrow! Thank You...

• Like 1

I have used the Hermit pick and it's little brother the Burro pick ... Both are very sturdy and stand up to my constant need to split open interesting looking rocks without serious damage to the pick end. Yes I do sharpen it from time to time but rarely compared to other picks I have owned. I highly recommend the Hermit pick!

Mike F

You guys lookin for a pick,......Yeah the Hermit is a GREAT CHOICE, I say that because I love to modify them . And you probably will too after some hours in the field you can customize it to your own style of detecting.

I dont think I deserve a d 11 after the dumb mistake I pulled today. I drive out at 4am to do some beepin and realized when I got there that I left the power cable to my detector on my counter at home. It was a fun morning of gathering samples to pan later haha!