Nugget Shooter Forums

I thinl I sold my Harley

azdigger

Well , I got tired of no one to ride with so I am waiting for the Mother Road Harley to let me know..

I traded in my Heritage on a 2008 Ranger. Figure to get more use than I did from my Harley.

I should know Monday.

I sold mine last October. It was too much of a distraction along with my dirt bikes. I've been all geared up and ready to go prospecting for almost 3 years now. Every time I went out to the garage to load the Rokons or the Rhino with all my prospecting gear, there stood my Harley or one of my dirt bikes begging to be ridden. Guess who usually won out?

Now that I got rid of the Harley and one of my dirt bikes, I can now concentrate and devote more time to prospecting… at least that's the plan anyways. :D

my dad quit riding and so did my brother. I don't drink and it seemed any time I got with other riders they always wanted to stop for a drink.

I quit riding with anyone so I just decided I needed another Quad, well this one is a UTV and only had 2400 miles on it. now I can go play in the desert if I choose.

my dad quit riding and so did my brother. I don't drink and it seemed any time I got with other riders they always wanted to stop for a drink.

I quit riding with anyone so I just decided I needed another Quad, well this one is a UTV and only had 2400 miles on it. now I can go play in the desert if I choose.

I played the bar hopping and poker run game many years ago when bought got my first Harley. Even wore a pirate costume for awhile. That got old real fast. Got into dirt biking and cross country touring. While dirt biking started to think seriously about gold prospecting since many of the dirt bike trials I rode went right through some of Arizona's prime gold bearing country. So here I am.

You'll have fun with your Ranger. They can carry a lot of equipment. Twice a year my buddies and I take our Rangers, Rhinos, and qwads and do a cross country 300 mile camp and ride. Sometimes I'll take my dirt bike and make my Ranger buddy carry all my camping gear and whatnot. He don't mind, we pile that thing sky high with gear and it carries it all with no problems whatsoever in some pretty rough country.