Nugget Shooter Forums

Huge Siberian Nugget found

Au Seeker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2663839/Gold-nugget-uncovered-Siberia-described-sinister-moon-Friday-13th.html

"A huge nugget of gold, nicknamed the Devil's Ear because of its peculiar shape, was found by miners in Siberia on Friday 13th, as a full moon shone over Russia.

Initially the precious lump was cast aside by a sifting machine, but was later spotted by an eagle-eyed worker at the Ukhagan mine in the Irkutsk region's Bodaybinsky district.

‘Even the giant nugget's weight seems sinister - including three sixes - 6.664kg (14.69lb)’ ........"

article-2663839-1EF4DB6100000578-94_634x

Any rock ten inches or more is a Bolder. The almost had a Gold Bolder! LOL

bold bodacious bobbly bauublybabbling baubblite boulder :arrowheadsmiley:

:WOW: WOWZA WOWZA sure hope it turns out to be real and NOT a internet photoshop job. Ugly as the devil for sure but a FORTUNE at todays prices :4chsmu1: Reminds me of the multipounder cursed Chicken Creek hunk that was found at days end whilst the tailing were being bulldozed outta the way. Thanx much for post as got me WIDE awake now and hitting the creek today asap-John

Most dredges are set up for the Prevaling type of gold. Who ta ell would expect a 9" nugget? Not me. And yes, this is why it's smart to beep the tailings. In the old days the stuff that can pay today was just not worth the effort at the time.

A 9" nugget would never EVER even move off the punchplate at the very beginning of any of my 5 remaining dredges. Any dredge that spit that out should be thrown offa cliff-John

I'll tell ya guys we tried putting detectors at the end of some large wash plants with a big speaker and we ended up spending a lot of time chasing trash. It depends on the area, known for big gold? maybe

I may risk it but generly speaking good luck. I was amazed how much iron trash goes through a trommel until we put a detector on it. AzNuggetBob

• 1 month later...