Nugget Shooter Forums

Got into poison oak /lytle creek

H-2 Charlie

My second sunday up there i really got it ,its on my wrist and around my ebows . Its been 5 days and im going to the doc for a shot .

10 yrs back when i had it a shot worked in 24 hrs it was 95 % gone just cant remember the name , it ended in - olone - something . My insurance wont cover it so im hoping its not more then 70 - 100 for the shot .

The trips went great but no color ,i learned the middle fork area was washed down to the bed rock baby butt smooth , the one dude lived there his whole life said there is a deep bowl in the middle and thats were the gold will be . Maybe next time

Reminds me of a Time my dad wiped his rear end with the stuff after doing a Down Load.

POOR guy couldn't get off the couch with our a hair twitching and making him Yulp.

Hey H-2, I saw your "rash" at the PCSC meeting last night. It looked more like someone barbecued your skin with an acetylene torch! Been there, never want to go back. Hope you get well soon.

If you want to see someone that gets poison oak really bad! Talk to Reno Chris. He got it down at my place a few years ago, looked more like a 3rd degree burn. Grubstake

Some people can all but role in the stuff and get away with it. Some really take a beating .

While in Illinois a guy got the bright Idea to burn some Ivey in the alley way. He almost died and put 7 other people in the hospital from the smoke. The smoke carries the oils that get ya.

Edited by homefire

When I was a youngster I could roll in poison ivy with no problems(we don't have too much poison oak around here), my brother on the other hand could just look at it and have the rash all over his body and in his eyes, I don't think I could roll in it now, I haven't been expose to much of it in my life of late and I don't want too try it to find out if I still have some immunity to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Lytle creek is just a few miles from my home in Rialto.

The better areas to pan for gold are now fenced in.

Lytle creek is just a few miles from my home in Rialto.The better areas to pan for gold are now fenced in.

Jim have you found any nuggies up there ?

Up past the shooting range where the road is gated there are some alot of holes on the right side with hand stacked rocks around the edges maybe 50 holes or so do you know anything about them holes .