Nugget Shooter Forums

Wish I had a picture...

I seen a stone yesterday that a man brought into the pawn shop. It had some gold colored metal in it which had what looked like 3 gold traces in it side by side (the kind of traces you see on an electronics board) but with no gaps in between. He said he found several in a parking lot. The owner of the shop thought it might be pyrite but I didn't think so. The stone was roughly 1/2"X1/2" by 1/4" thick. And the gold metal appeared to be 1/4"X1/4"x1/4". The trace look might have been cause by being sheared. Not sure. And I believe the man said it was magnetic. Any ideas what this could be? The mother stone looked kinda like this picture.

post-26159-0-37715500-1403266974_thumb.j

Edited by Rimshot

El D- You may well be correct. It does appears that Gamma ray emissions have spoiled the photograph plate. However Rimie is in luck. That specimen is priceless! Unless there is a price tag on the side that we can't see.

:ROFL: Well I tried to focus on the description but I guess that didn't work. One other thing about this rock. The traces ran parrelel...Now how do you like the spelling??? Ugh... :ROFL:

Welcob too me clibb... I CaNNt spell eather... ddutcH jon