Nugget Shooter Forums

looking for high rollers who want to find lost treasure,,back in 1969 my folks were hunting the lost morman gold in arizona,and we found the graves a mass grave of the morman wagon train,well im sure you know the story ,,when we were hunting we found a small canyon and in the front there was a huge boulder that had a carving of a man on a bed with a man standing at the head of the bed and a dog or wolf at the foot,the man on the bed had a box on his chest,then there was under this about 8 or 9 bows on a line pointing back into the canyon,so we went on into the canyon,and found the same picture ,on the left side pointing ahead,so on we went.then we a cleft on the right side,inside there was the picture and arrow pointing in side,i went in and in the back i started to dig,i went thruogh sand and then a crystal looking sand,and found a caren,i then pulled some rocks aside,and dug up a human looking leg bone,,he was there now just get to the box,my folks got me out,they knew that the spanish woul rig booby traps,and the canyon could have fallen on my head.we went back the next year,the front boulder was gone,but we went back all was still there and the cleft,but they were after the morman gold and not the strange box on the mans chest???a spanish mine or stashed gold with a dead slave to guard the treasure,i think i could find it again,we would have to mount an expadition to recover this find,,,contact me here if you want the fame of uncovering this find....

looking for high rollers who want to find lost treasure,,back in 1969 my folks were hunting the lost morman gold in arizona,and we found the graves a mass grave of the morman wagon train,well im sure you know the story ,,when we were hunting we found a small canyon and in the front there was a huge boulder that had a carving of a man on a bed with a man standing at the head of the bed and a dog or wolf at the foot,the man on the bed had a box on his chest,then there was under this about 8 or 9 bows on a line pointing back into the canyon,so we went on into the canyon,and found the same picture ,on the left side pointing ahead,so on we went.then we a cleft on the right side,inside there was the picture and arrow pointing in side,i went in and in the back i started to dig,i went thruogh sand and then a crystal looking sand,and found a caren,i then pulled some rocks aside,and dug up a human looking leg bone,,he was there now just get to the box,my folks got me out,they knew that the spanish woul rig booby traps,and the canyon could have fallen on my head.we went back the next year,the front boulder was gone,but we went back all was still there and the cleft,but they were after the morman gold and not the strange box on the mans chest???a spanish mine or stashed gold with a dead slave to guard the treasure,i think i could find it again,we would have to mount an expadition to recover this find,,,contact me here if you want the fame of uncovering this find....

Try treasure net, I think thats where all the "high rollers" are. Here we like to find gold and give advice to help others find gold. Also, I love my parents, but if I had been following supposed treasure signs and came across the spot where I believed " the strange box" to be and they told me it was time to run along, I'd've told them to kiss it.

Only 300,000 tons :arrowheadsmiley: hardly worth the effort.

I'll stick with baubleite :D

Reminds me of the Yamashita Treasure hunters on another forum.

http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2013/11/typhoon-haiyen-yamashita-gold/

Yup got a chuckle out of this I did, why invite folks from the internet just to make them filthy rich? Better go have a look at this new members account

Just like friends forum-safe fulla gold ingots as told by Bedrock Bubba before he died--hahaha he's alive and well on tnet-no floods-no gold mine--no assay/smelter-jus' pocket pickn' bs to get ya out n' the boonies and :grr01::nutty::2mo5pow: John

• 3 months later...

Just checking, this sounds like the Paiute indian massacre of the red haired giants that were holed up in a cave and smoked out when they tried to excape were killed. Maybe the Mormans found the cave and the giants.

I like this,I'm in for....$2.28 in my pocket. Need to get there before the winter catches us and we have to hole up in a cave with gold and giants and the UN comes with black helicopters.... But thaat's another story. :)

But then again, it could be real??? hmmm

Wyndham