Nugget Shooter Forums

I have a day to hunt in Miami Beach. I just got back from Hollywood Beach and there is a thick amount of seaweed against the shore. I didn't hunt it yet.

Does anyone have a better suggestion for me?

Mitchel

All beaches are the same when dealing with rich folks. Poor folks loose nickles dimes BUT rich folks ego mandate they wear that expensive bling to the beach and now within your reach. Hope you have a good metal sandscoop to increase takes 1000% as speedy recoveries makes the difference-lotza luck and watching them bikinis cuts down on finds :4chsmu1: John

It has rained all morning. I needed the rest for the remainder of the trip. Now time to go out after it.

Mitchel

I went to look at Ft. Lauderdale Beach and still thick with seaweed and there are lots of turtle nests marked off. It is good they know where they are ... there are hundreds.

More to come ...

Mitchel

I found nothing there and only a couple of coins on a Treasure Beach and then Sunday at Jax Beach I found a fake stud. I found more coins in the yard where I grew up than any place but the mosquitos ran me off.

Now I will look for Diamonds in Arkansas today!

Looking is fun and finding would be better.

Mitchel

I spent a day at it and we did not have beginner's luck. I have one more day at it and the guy at the park said the best place to look is near the screening stations. They have 'panning' areas which you classify down to the smaller stones and diamonds. Many people don't see the diamonds and throw them out. One of the park employees said that a 'regular' finds his diamonds within 5 feet of the stations so he doesn't have to walk to get the dirt.

I'll try some of that tomorrow.

Fred, the first half of the day we 'looked' the rows because there had been a little rain. I sat a little on a mini cooler and used glasses which focused on the ground.

3 diamonds were found today at the park. 2 1/4 carat and 1 1/2 carat

They have a perfect 0/0/0 1.09 carat diamond on display at the park that was found there.

Mitchel