Nugget Shooter Forums

lost safe

ingot joe

i need to find prospecting buddy or 2,with metal detectors,and equipment to dig up a lost safe full of gold bullion,worth millions,they should be from redding ca.,but you in for travel come on down,,,call me joe,,,,5306053615 joellewellyn@yahoo.com

your no help,,,no permit needed,lost in the 1900s after a flood,,,,who is realy willing to get rich???? we will cross,any stumbling blocks we come across,this is worth millions,who has got the balls to proceed,and not be negative???

Edited by ingot joe

So you know nothing of the EPA? BLM? Water Conservatory of Cal? Cool, Have Fun!

You Sir have NO Clue. Even on Private Property in Cal your going to run into Regulations and Laws.

Sit back in your arm chair and figure it out. We are here and will guide you.

Edited by homefire

I need comitment to this project,,,we will get permits if needed,i need a team,,,,dedcated to the final goal,your being a stumbing block,not not a willing member

No Sir, I am Realistic. I know nothing of your endeavor. You don't state any history of the Project. Nothing of where, when, how or why. You give No Information on the Project with Exception you need help. Without more information it looks like a Spam or Scam. You show little or No Knowledge of Laws pertaining to recovery of any Items any place any how. At least tell us what Lost Treasure Mag you read this in?

Reminds me of safe with 5000$ (1890 prices) full of gold lost in the Hassayampa River- deposited there after the WAlnut DAm burst up in the Bradshaws in 1890. WHen the flood hit Wickenburg it was still 40 feet high. Reportedly 100-150 people were lost along with much arable floodplain and the town.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

http://www.wickenburg-az.com/2009/06/the-walnut-grove-dam/

http://www.dem.azdema.gov/preparedness/docs/coop/mitplan/20_Dam_Failure.pdf

"On February 18, 1890 there was strong precipitation in the Bradshaw Mountains that persisted for three days. The warm rain on top of the larger than normal snow pack, resulted in a huge runoff. On the third day the water behind the dam was rising at the rate of 18 inches per hour. The amount of water entering the lake behind the dam was so large that the too small spillway discharge was not sufficient to keep the level of the lake from rising. Moreover, the spillway was soon blocked with trees and rubbish. Attempts to free the spillway with dynamite were not successful. Soon water began flowing over the top of the dam and it was clear that disaster was eminent.

When the Superintendent of the dam realized that the dam could not be saved, he initiated a last minute emergency plan. He turned to Dan Burke, who had been hired as the company’s blacksmith, and he asked Dan to ride down the Hassayampa and warn people of the imminent disaster. Since Dan was a long time resident of the area and knew the area well he seemed like the right choice for this mission. Dan was to ride 4 miles downstream to the diversionary dam that was under construction, to warn the workers of the imminent disaster. Unfortunately Dan had a real fondness for alcohol and he only got as far as Brow’s Saloon, where he got so drunk that he never carried out his assignment.

When the dam failed at 2:00 AM on February 21, 1890, it released one of the largest volumes of water ever released from a dam failure in the United States. When the water rushed down the steep and narrow Box Canyon it was 80 feet tall. Fish were found in canyon walls 80 feet above the Hassayampa. When it reached Wickenburg, a distance of 30 miles, in two hours, the wall of water was 40 feet tall.

There were between 70 and 100 deaths. It appears that either all, or nearly all, of the fatalities occurred upstream from Wickenburg. The dam was never rebuilt.

The town of Wickenburg, originally called Pumpkin Patch, is located on the Hassayampa River flood plain. It was originally called Pumpkin Patch because the Indians used it extensively for the growing of crops. This flood plain provided fertile soil for farming and ranching. After Henry Wickenburg divested himself of the Vulture Mine, he planted a large orchard on this flood plain. His orchard was destroyed in the flood. One of the biggest losses Wickenburg suffered because of the flood was the tremendous amount of fertile soil that was washed away.

Several lawsuits were filed against the owners of the dam, but not a single dime was ever collected. One of the suits filed was by Henry Wickenburg. Henry was financially ruined by the Walnut Grove dam disaster. He committed suicide on May 14, 1905, an old and broken man."

Ingot Joe this reminds me of a supposed holdup in Glenn County where gold was supposedly buried close to a stage station. A guy swore buy his gold detector that it was buried in a certain location where he had me dig down as deep as I could with a backhoe but over the years if this is true the gravel over this location might be 100 or more feet below the surface. The question like any prospecting is how much are you willing to invest in a search ? And no he didn't want to pay backhoe rates to continue the search. So if it was there then it still is.

No Sir, I am Realistic. I know nothing of your endeavor. You don't state any history of the Project. Nothing of where, when, how or why. You give No Information on the Project with Exception you need help. Without more information it looks like a Spam or Scam. You show little or No Knowledge of Laws pertaining to recovery of any Items any place any how. At least tell us what Lost Treasure Mag you read this in?

no sir im not spam,if i gave where when and how then you would have it,,i got this info from a man who was working at the location when this happened,he was very old,and not long here,,he stated they never found the safe,and that it was still missing,this is not just a story,,,,

So did he give you the info needed to be able to locate it ? If it's in the river how do you know it,s not buried from the river channel changing course ? If you want some help then you need to at least give some information as to what your plans are for recovering all this loot that CA is going to claim the better part of should you happen to find it .

So did he give you the info needed to be able to locate it ? If it's in the river how do you know it,s not buried from the river channel changing course ? If you want some help then you need to at least give some information as to what your plans are for recovering all this loot that CA is going to claim the better part of should you happen to find it .

yes its in a 1mile area about 15feet wide seach area,the state dont know,,and wont know

So if it's not buried it's covered in poison oak or under water that requires scuba gear ? What dangers are involved besides drug addicts convicts and homeless people that live there including a few Nuggetshooter members ? :4chsmu1: Do you have a camp area nearby ? So many questions :Just_Cuz_06:

Thanks for wasting my time yesterday,and friends also doing the book work for you. I'll get a hold of them this am and tell'm to forget it. Less than 24 hours of time is NOT cool.Thanks to Steve I'm 100% out-no more calls anymore and NEVER a text as don't do'm as disabled phone from that garbage. Have a ball with theives as I'm the f outta thisn' now-John

Edited by Hoser John

Thanks for wasting my time yesterday,and friends also doing the book work for you. I'll get a hold of them this am and tell'm to forget it. Less than 24 hours of time is NOT cool.Thanks to Steve I'm 100% out-no more calls anymore and NEVER a text as don't do'm as disabled phone from that garbage. Have a ball with theives as I'm the f outta thisn' now-John

what happened john ,like i stated ,lets write it up,and we will go recover the ingots,im just keeping my options open untell we meet,and geter going its up to you,,ingot joe