Nugget Shooter Forums

No that was about 10,000 BC. I have Saltpeter and Sugar. Mrs trog used it to keep Mr Trogs do dad from going BOng. With Saltpeter. One day he figured out what was going on. Threw it in the fire and Kaboom. Ok, we had that way be before Gun Powder.

Edited by homefire

No that was about 10,000 BC. I have Saltpeter and Sugar. Mrs trog used it to keep Mr Trogs do dad from going BOng. With Saltpeter. One day he figured out what was going on. Threw it in the fire and Kaboom. Ok, we had that way be before Gun Powder.

:idunno: Mr TRogs dodad?

saLPETER , hammer drillsand carbide bits, special blasting/expansion hydraulic cements cost money. Who doesn't have scrap wood and charcoal laying about.

I seem to recall that an alternate method drenches the hot rock with large aMOUNTS of that nasty deadly chemical dihydrogen monoxide with it's special properties of dissolution. Either way, swinging a sledge is a given.

BRings to mind a multi-ton boulder , stream worn, well-rounded boulder buried in my backyard. I always thought if I could dig deep enough around it, the blacksand and Au would make it all worth it.

Or was that a dream :th:

You just need some Pets!

This Reminds me of my home until Cleaned out that old ladies Garage that had the Half Gal of Chlordane.

The Egyptians used fire to cut into stone for quarrying big pieces......

Edited by El Dorado

Fire and water, Cold Water can do the trick if ya know how. Other Wise you just end up with Rock Chards and a Steam burned face.