Nugget Shooter Forums

Gonna brave the heat!

Ahorton10

Good luck! I`ve spent many trips in the LSD during summer and once it hits 105 with no shade.....that's it ! :ROFL: If I was dry washing under sun shades then that's more tolerable in 110 plus :nutty: Crazy , but it works

Wow...your a better man then I !

GL to ya.

Take LOTS of water...and work slower. Make sure you keep sweating. If you arnt sweating and peeing..your

dehydrated :O
Tom H.

I agree Tom if you stop sweating out in the heat your in trouble. bring plenty of water. and if you can make shade, tarp what ever. we dont have a lot of shade in so. az. make it your self. or as we used to say, bring the shade with you. AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

Ahorton10 take it easy in this weather, if you find some good gold, great. just sayin not a good time of year here in Az. to rush. AzNuggetBob

These new popup type shade units work fantastic-weigh next to nuttn' and will save your hide as tough stuff over 100 in the sun,especially for us ol'farts :old: I'm already desicated so don't need dehydrated on top a that. About time here for wetsuits as 100+++this week a coming-John :brows:

I have to agree Hoser john, there may be one reason some of us old farts are still alive. we play by the rules of the desert.

:200: and a little luck. :nutty::D nugget huntin has been greatest adventure of my life. AzNuggetBob

These new popup type shade units work fantastic-weigh next to nuttn' and will save your hide as tough stuff over 100 in the sun,especially for us ol'farts :old: I'm already desicated so don't need dehydrated on top a that. About time here for wetsuits as 100+++this week a coming-John :brows:

better yet with the screen alll around and magnetic doors........... once the wasps smell sweat they're merciless( your choice and density of flying insect predator may vary)

This is how the tough just get tougher..acclimation to the summer heat is a slow process but them nuggets sure provide the fever to go get it-John