Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold small peaces finded with naked eye! :D

IzNoGood

Hello guys today i find a amazing thing. few days ago here in Serbia its been biggest floods ever remmembered, half country its been in troubles with floods. after water go avay i decide today to go chek my gold bearing small creek. last 2 years its been bone dry. now its abouth enogh water for my sluice finaly works his job. flood makes gravel layers are much shalower than ever before i see. a lot of naked false cemented clay bedrock with lot of crevices and holes. i decide to check few crevices, and hit 5 small flakes and micro nugs. with eyes only, with no eqwipment!!! its wery small amouth of gold, less than 0,1g but a way of find make me wery excited. i thinks that good idea its to try crevicing, also to hit exposed bedrock with my Gold bug pro.... any more sugestions how to best take advantages of this situation?

Thats great that you have water now.

You should try building one of these and start sucking up the

crevises.

Good luck to ya.

Tom H.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-_4qu15zZs

Isnogood, I know what you mean man. I remember the first time I found a stream where I could pull pieces of the bedrock with nothing but tweezers. I spent all day pulling tiny specks out of the rocks and got less than half a gram. If I had got the dry washer and vacuumed a few feet of that bedrock I'd've been a lot better. Something about just picking it up off the ground was so fun I just couldn't stop the first couple times I found spots that good.