Nugget Shooter Forums

Get Ready for the EPA to Visit a Pond or Dry Ditch Near YOU

The EPA is expanding its powers over us in a way that Snowden could never have envisioned. Monitored communications are kids play compared to coming in and telling you that you must comply with rules that don't apply.

Read and be prepared for even greater applications in a town near you:

http://www.dailyprogress.com/starexponent/opinion/columnists/fresh-local-epa-redefines-waters-of-the-u-s-part/article_e8f1e806-e73c-11e3-b94d-0017a43b2370.html

Mitchel

Can't ya feel the love as they run around with their noses up our collective mining arses. :2mo5pow: In kalif the state has a bill in the legislature to reclassify ditches,ponds and gullrys as navigable waters so they can hastle you also. ALL of the trinity river except the last 22 claims is now NO mining -not even pans and in 17 months all our claims go by by gdmfsobs-John John

I suppose that when the Johnson's refuse to destroy their own, legal stock pond and refuse to pay an egregious fine, the liar in chief will send out an EPA swat team complete with snipers and an explosive ordinance team and blow up their dam.

Amazing how Regulations can be tweaked and Interpreted left, right and side ways? Like the Constitution written in 6th grade English! Concise and to the point using words of 3 and 4 syllables, they still try to Interpret the thing. Some How, Some Way We the People Need to rein In the Federal puppets to survive. Turn them off? Ignore these Rules? They go after your bank accounts! I've not had a Bank account for over ten years now. The Federal Government has taken control of the system. The founding fathers tried to put checks and balance in place that would prevent that. +

+ We put the cabash on that with the two party thing. One party gets in power in the Congress, One in the senate and the senate is the end game. Like Rome, We To Shall Fall, if the Senate is not kept in check. The Supreme Court's job is to Keep everything within the Confines of the Constitution. Liberals with in do the darn Interpretation thing and bend and fold until it meets there needs. The big mistake with them was the Life Long appointment.

What's this?

EPA voiding valid claims? :th_panic:

Ya got any info on that? :idunno:

I've been expecting that. :2mo5pow:

What authority do they have to kill the Mining Act?

HAhahah got nuttn to do with any of that bs. Trinity river restoration plan initaiated in 1992 has destroyed the eco system according to Ken Salazar-SOI- so FS/BLM are using NEPA regs to kill off under 5,000 acres of claims every 2 years as we have toooo many rights. As long as under 5,000 no congressional oversight as they take your claims for 2 years to then declare them mineraless and you must go through a validity test with NO DREDGE ALLOWED. Then for 20 years your expected to do all the normal claim filings and have no mineral rights-NOT EVEN A PAN MAN. We are the last 22 claims on the river and tribs on the whole bloody 168 miles. That dog R.Rogers has REINVENTED the prudent man rule as he stated in 3 hour meeting that pan,sluice,hb,and detectors do not meet his standards and as such are casual use NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU FIND--bs-prudent man makes a livn' off his gold is the GOLD STANDARD for a claim.... Time for 1776 redux-John

Thanks John.

So, as long as they "void" less than 5,000 acres at a shot

it's "O.K.", as far as NEPA is concerned. :nutty:

Ah yes, another "end run" to take away our rights. :2mo5pow:

I really think Kalif is after ALL the claims.

I'll hang onto mine as long as I can. :old: