Nugget Shooter Forums

So anybody getting out this weekend?

It would be totally irresponsible for me to go out this weekend. I have roofs to repair, lawns to mow, fences to build, and the weeds are over running the place. My wife will kill me if I go mining!

I'll leave early Saturday morning.

• Like 1

wELL,......I'm just sittin here wishin I was goin out. I have to keep staring at my truck engine with 2 cylanders down. She ain't goin nowhere or I mean I ain't goin nowhere without her.
Thank god for the puter I can keep up with everyone an play poker to pass the time.

LOL........What a schemer you are.

Best of luck to you.

Havasu will be a zoo this weekend, so I won't be spending much time outside.

Patrick

SOOooo Patrick they wont let you out of your cage ?

This campground is going to be packed full and being as Shep hasn't shown me his good spots yet I guess I will just spend time admiring Bikinis :4chsmu1:

Jimmy, your camp is way far away. Been up to BL, 3-4 times since I saw you, but you're in the middle of nowhere. Last week did go from Skylake to No Fork, honked but didn't see you wave so didn't stop on way back thru.

As said not sure of a good spot for you over there; on second thought there might be. Several mines above, way too trashy to detect, no water. Have the printout of the story somewhere, I'll look. Do you have a GPS? It's over off Mammoth Pool Rd, just up road on left from trailer park.

Will give you a call

Shep

Gonna hit some washes around the Glendale overpass and agua fria this weekend.

May move up towards Northern ave.

Tom H.

Jimmy, your camp is way far away. Been up to BL, 3-4 times since I saw you, but you're in the middle of nowhere. Last week did go from Skylake to No Fork, honked but didn't see you wave so didn't stop on way back thru.

As said not sure of a good spot for you over there; on second thought there might be. Several mines above, way too trashy to detect, no water. Have the printout of the story somewhere, I'll look. Do you have a GPS? It's over off Mammoth Pool Rd, just up road on left from trailer park.

Will give you a call

Shep

Hey Sheppers I was beginning to think you had the devil by the horns, Glad your back amongst the living. I have a drywasher but no detector. This place is packed with wannabe outdoorsmen and women ( Lord give me patience ) Yes I have a GPS and if you want to try squirelly then try following it from North Fork to my location !! It has me turning into somebodys driveway !!! I'm always here but that golf cart seems to only find its way back long enough to get recharged.. It has found its way down a trail to Millers for a cold one though :4chsmu1:

Gonna hit some washes around the Glendale overpass and agua fria this weekend.

May move up towards Northern ave.

Tom H.

Tom maybe I will run into you ...I will be where skunk creek runs under I-17 and just a little up stream doing some panning :head:

Hey Bill ... like the old saying "Take a Kid Fishing!" turn it a bit and it reads "Take a Kid Mining!" ... sounds like a great plan to me! Mike F

• Like 1

Reveille 0500 tomorrow.....yesterday at the last bld. in the East part of town is the servicer sta. "posto Santana" and the watering

hole for prospectors to fill their water jugs.....11 prospectors in three cars all headed for the dozed areas. I saw one of their

nuggets today a 10.4 gr piece that had a chunk cut out of it to pay someone their %.

Any of you there in the AM I'll pick you up and even share some of my cheese bread with you.

Will be out at the cabin Monday but not looking for gold, will be mending the cabin. Had so much snow this year that it piled up on the roof and when it decided to let go it took the chimney and supports and tore them loose from the roof leaving a hole for the snow and rain to come in. I thought with an 8-12 pitch metal roof it would slide easy and not build up. Still some 4' to 5' drifts on top at 6400' level.

Edited by Allen in MT