Nugget Shooter Forums

Hey thanks everyone.

Went to gold basin to find a bday nugget but it wasn't to be. I did clean up some lead, wire and shell casings. 62 and a light breeze to start the day then 72 and the wind trying to knock me off the hill. It was better than being at work so no complaints really.

Happy B'day, Greg ... Hope your present get's there tomorrow! ... Cheers, Unc

Well bday is over and back to work. The good news is only 3 years left to retire.

Ron I finally gave up on the Fedex website and called. Its being held for me to pick up at 4 this afternoon. Thanks

:thumbsupanim Happy Birthday Greg!! :thumbsupanim did you ever pull the trigger and move up to Elko?...I think it was Elko.

Hey Bucket thanks

No never did talk the wife into Elko. Almost took a 3 month detail up there with the Post Office until I found out they didn't want to pay me any extra for going up there.

Sure wish I would have transferred up there 15 years ago but then I wouldn't have met my current wife.

Less than 3 years left till retirement from the PO but I am actively looking for my dream job and would retire in a heartbeat if I found it. Problem is I'm still not sure what I'm looking for.

I did buy Rons old winchester 30 30 for my bday present. I was born in 57, turned 57 this year and figured a 1957 rifle would be cool.

(Thanks again Ron)

Greg

I am really glad you got her ... Let me know when you get the chance to go put a few rounds down range! ... That is one sweet gun! ... Cheers, Unc