Nugget Shooter Forums

Nugget Hunting Locations

I know this doesn't happen too often, but would anyone out there be willing to turn me on to a location in or near Prescott that may turn up a nug or two? I have to travel there to pick up some wheels and tires in a couple of days and would like to bring my gold bug 2 with me. I will be taking the 40 to the 89 south, so anything within 30 miles of that route would be great. I don't know much at all about the area so any help would be greatly appreciated.

This one was found on Lynx several years back with a Gold Bug I believe.......Keep in mind , that's just the story....Lots of trash on lynx, so you may consider using the disc. on the Gold Bug II

Goldlynx_zpse17423e1.jpg

Edited by adam

Try some of the tribs that run into lynx creek.

Be ready to dig some trash though. Back in the day there were thousands of miners in those hills and they werent

too tidy.

Tom H.

Hi Bill, thanks for the info. Due to the death of my dear friend in his Chinook on Saturday night, I will be canceling this trip to Az. Hard to see and drive through tears.

Yes Mike, and thank you so much. He was only 27 years old. He was in the Army and was a Crew Chief on a CH-47 Chinook helicopter that crashed during a training exercise near Orogrande, New Mexico Saturday night.