Nugget Shooter Forums

Very cool BIG RC airplane

El Dorado

Crazy Germans! That thing weighs more then the legal limit of a Ultra Light plane. Imagine flying in your mining supplies with something like that?

I was surprised the Engines only put out 25HP each. 5 cylinders radial and I was thinking they would do more then that. My Altra Light had a Guyana 500 four cylinder that put out 34HP. Just a Snow mobile engine . But that would so cool on a Altra Light with the Sound an all.

Yeah, the props have a winey sound, but you can still hear the sound of a real round motor.......

That is very cool, I love the sound of those engines as well, I think it would sound better once they get the scaled props finished and installed, it says on the YouTube description that they have scaled props under construction...."Propeller: Fuchs 35x13 Carbon (scale props under construction)"...those carbon fiber props just won't sound the same as the true scaled props will.

That all being said it will never sound like the real B-25, they had 2 14 cylinder radial engines (Wright R 2600 engine), sorta hard to get the same sound with only 5 cylinders.

I think they need to install on-board cameras!!

I'll have to keep an eye on their YouTube channel for future videos.

I have a couple of twin motor planes , but nothing like that.

My big one is DH Mosquito and it is 55 inch wing......all I can say is WOW !!!!

I have a couple of twin motor planes , but nothing like that.

My big one is DH Mosquito and it is 55 inch wing......all I can say is WOW !!!!

What Engines do you have on it?

I run all electrics , my dad is allergic to nitro/fuel planes.

I have about 35 planes all total. Just got done putting a Tiger Moth bi-plane together , not flown it yet.

I have about 35 planes all total. Just got done putting a Tiger Moth bi-plane together , not flown it yet.

Pictures?

That was cool! I watch the 1st video after the B-25 and thought the jets were really cool too. Big commercial jets almost sound like the real McCoys.

Nice! I'm still flying my little 'ole Piper Cub. Did shoot some cool spy cam aerial video of the neighborhood though.

http://vimeo.com/13107586

I love the sound of both gas and electric here's my electric P47 Thunder Bolt. prop sound is killer and the shoot gun range next door kinda make's for a real sound too. One of my last flights before getting in to prospecting and my last build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOzqQsOC2BQ

That P-47 sounds wicked.....

Archived