Nugget Shooter Forums

Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, CA

:old: This really is not a good thing at all.

The Washington Times, 04/29/2014 - Obama administration opposes China Lake expansion

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Obama administration said Tuesday it opposed a House bill that would expand a naval base in the Western Mojave Desert and permanently place the military in charge of managing its nearly 1.1 million acres. Permanently designating Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake property for military use would save taxpayer money and enhance the base’s mission, said Republican U.S. Rep. Kevin McCarthy of California, the bill’s sponsor. A House subcommittee held a hearing on the legislation Tuesday.

Full Story - http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/29/obama-administration-opposes-china-lake-expansion/

My my my now here's a Realthugliescum trying to close 1,000,000 acres of the mojave and Obama opposes it. Gonna be great seeing the anti Obama crowd spin this one, as you know he's always the bad guy hahahaha. I ain't no supporter but anti OB is the rage with the raging antis no matter what good he does. Give the dog is due---hhahahaha not here-John