Nugget Shooter Forums

New Toy!

Alwaysdirty

Getting my first Drywasher. I am so excited about this DW I can't even wait until it's in my possesion to show it off.

Found a Keene DW2 on CL, in the pics it looked old and and a little beat up. But the guy only wanted $175 for it and he was down in Phoenix.

So I reached out to Tom H. to get his opinion on it and if it was worth the almost 2 hour drive down there for me to get it. We both thought the price was right so what the heck I'll get it.

Being the great guy Tom is he offered to go over and check it out for me.

So it turns out this thing is in excellent shape! :ya: and its sitting over at the house of Tom right now getting his gold finding mojo applied to it until we can meet up.

Here's the pictures Tom sent me

post-27032-0-51993000-1398442378_thumb.jpost-27032-0-90932000-1398442388_thumb.j

Thanks again Tom! I don't care what they say about you... Your one heck of a nice guy! :)

No sweat Shay...im just glad I was able to get it for ya before the other guys did :)
Tom

Wow, you seriously scored on that machine at that price!!! I've wanted one, but I'm spoiled with my 151 which takes two guys to feed and can flat run some material! WTG ... Can't wait to see the gold that puppy pulls for you ... Cheers, Unc

Nice new toy Alwaysdirty

and at great price too.
There is a lot of ground out there with good gold but to small and time consuming to detect.
on those places in the desert a drywasher is the way to go.. and you can always check your hole and piles with your detector or for classified/screened off larger nuggets. and another nice thing about it when you get good at it you almost never get skunked. AzNuggetBob

Wow, you seriously scored on that machine at that price!!! I've wanted one, but I'm spoiled with my 151 which takes two guys to feed and can flat run some material! WTG ... Can't wait to see the gold that puppy pulls for you ... Cheers, Unc

Feeding that hog can flat run into some hard work A little tow behind backhoe isn't allowed is it ? I ran big heavy equipment all my working years, I sure do dream about an excavator or backhoe when I am trying to get some stuff loose so I can shovel on to my Gold Buddy.

The drywasher is the best way to move dirt here. Over several days, You'll be able to move tons of dirt with that thing. You'll be able to move dirt with this 8 months a year. Although wet washing in a sluice is better recovery, but you can't hike hundreds of pounds of water on your back to set up a recirculating sluice. Not sure exactly how big it is, but I put my drywasher in a duffel bag, carry the blower, and take a liter or two of gas, and I can sample and run material in some harder to get to places.

Yep, it's a sight see Chris with all that "stuff" on his back...........I should have gotten a pic yesterday lol. And he still walks me into the ground!!!!!

Congrats on the "new" dry washer Shay. Cool find!.