Nugget Shooter Forums

"five extra words?"

WE could use a change !! How about open season on anti gun groups ? You know like rabied skunks

Jim i'm thinking we are gona need a flute and drum player....and a many tires...and on and on..this bs has got to stop or many will get hurt....The guberment needs to re-think what makes peeps go ballistic to start with, because all of us little people only see lies one after another, sorry scumbags to be educated people, robbers and cheats, and to think our government is exactly THAT, and has totally gone out of their way to make sure every damm person in the US is totally unhappy. Sorry for such a long sentence...but had to be said.

People standing up in NV sure made them standup and take notice. And higher up has not let out a peep Gee did somebody get reprimanded lol Hell dem guys were spinnin wheels gettin out of there they got so scared. HELL YES :4chsmu1:

They HAVE BEEN taking notice for years as them multi billion bullet buys ain't for shows......I just bought 22s from England as government bought'm all on a continuing basis-John

Well the way I read the article, this justice seems to think if 5 words are added to the 2nd amendment, the federal government can control all 50 states. If the federal government chooses to ban all guns or certain guns, the states can't do jack to stop it. I think all state should consider leaving the union and letting washington DC dry up and blow away...haha! Then the individual states could be individual countries. To each its on kinda thingy...I know it sounds kinda weird...but it just might work. WE DO NOT NEED DC OVERIDING EACH STATE'S LAWS. JMO.

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms when serving in the Militia

shall not be infringed.”

So, let's all establish a personal militia. :old:

Another attack on our constitution by those sworn to uphold it. :idunno:

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms when serving in the Militia

shall not be infringed.”

So, let's all establish a personal militia. :old:

Another attack on our constitution by those sworn to uphold it. :idunno:

He stated that (militia) but where did he dig that up from is the question?

As We The People are Well Regulated under the Constitution , All Parties are covered. Any and All Gun control laws, Regulations are here by Null and Void. Yes you can have a 105 Howitzer if you can afford one and want it.

The feds have whittled down the Shall Not Be Infringed with Regulations, NOT Law.

Edited by homefire