Nugget Shooter Forums

I made you guy's...

Rimshot

a little private video to watch concerning streamflow. Watch the white foam bubbles. As I understand it the gold would be on the opposite side of the stream in most cases?????

Happy Hunting!!!

Edited by Rimshot

a little private video to watch concerning streamflow. Watch the white foam bubbles. As I understand it the gold would be on the opposite side of the stream in most cases?????

Happy Hunting!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1nG--XmrVg&feature=youtu.be

This video is private

Sorry about that.
meh7-vflGevej7.png
This video is private.
Sorry about that.

ugh????? I thought it was private for us.........lol........new at this...srry

ok does it work now?

:thumbsupanim

Yes, you can also embed it here to watch on the forum instead of having to go to Youtube, click "share" and copy the link in the box below the Facebook, Twitter, etc. and other icons, and then paste the link here in your post.

Here's you're video via the embed link.

Well here lately your video's have no button for sound. I have to go to utube to watch it. Wonder what's causing that?

Edited by Rimshot

Embed don't look right to me AU. Compare my last link to your embed. Color on embed looks funky. And as far as the X goes, I see no X on your puff video at all....something fishey to me..don't know what. Now the link i show ya'll did say embed, must be the page i'm getting it off of...don't know.

Edited by Rimshot

I clicked the speaker icon on the embedded video and got rid of the X, e.g. unmuted it, that is why you don't see it any longer, you can click on the speaker icon now and it will mute the audio and the X will reappear next to the speaker.

I just checked and the color looks to be the same on the embedded video and the one on YouTube when I click quickly between the two to me.

Here's what i see AU. Your video pic looks pink. And i still don't see a speaker or an X. This no speaker thing started maybe a month or 2 ago. Probably one of MS gd updates. I'm done with updating forever. Turning it off.

post-26159-0-96110300-1396914650_thumb.j