Nugget Shooter Forums

another shooter

Seeins as how I've got all this 40 brass (6-7 thousand cases) I thought it appropriate to get me something to shoot them in when I get them loaded.

I opted for the S&W M&P Pro Series CORE 40 S&W along with the Blackhawk Serpa Concealment Sporter Holster. Really like it as it shoots like a dream. Now if I could just find enough pistol powder to get a couple thousand cases loaded.

I liked it so much that I ordered the same pistol in 9mm and 5" barrel which I will use for comp shooting and steel plates.

Looking at getting a Vortex Razor Red Dot for the 9 which will aid in rapid target acquisition when shooting steel plates.

post-227-0-77314100-1396125009_thumb.jpg

post-227-0-87300100-1396125023_thumb.jpg

Thats the same holster that I carry my 45 colt defender in. They didn't make it for a 3 inch gun so I cut the holster down to fit. If I were to cut another one down I would make it an eighth of an inch longer.

post-1061-0-28308400-1396187384_thumb.jp

post-1061-0-36340200-1396187744_thumb.jp

Edited by Lve2fsh

Allen ... The M&P is a sweet gun ... If you get a chance] sometime take a look at the Sig 226 TacOpt 9mm with night sights. BTW That Vortex sight is a real winner. I have a couple of them. I think it is every bit as good as the Aimpoint and is half the price as an Aimpoint. I have an Aimpoint too but prefer the clearer appearing glass of the Vortex. Both are non-parallax lenses. (for the uninitiated that just means that whatever the red dot is on when looking through the scope is where the bullet will land no matter whether the red dot is centered or on the edge of the glass ... of course once the scope is properly sighted in. A very important consideration for timed shooting events!)

Mike F