Nugget Shooter Forums

Outing Wrap Up !

adam

So , Boulder Dash and I attended the outing. Steve W. , It was a pleasure to finally meet you, along with cp90macs , Dave, and of course Hog leg Tommy :4chsmu1: . Wish I had been there earlier to meet a bunch of other fine folks but we were out looking for gold.

Here are some pictures from the outing. In all honesty, none of the gold found was from the LSD proper. Just keep that in mind. :inocent:

Baby Tortoise

DSC07039_zpsd0faa88b.jpg

Bigger tortoise

DSC07036_zps9803a756.jpg

Speckled Rattler with a kill

DSC07042_zps9e91cfdd.jpg

• Like 1

Some handstacking we have done previously.... :200:

DSC07034_zpsc08dccd1.jpg

And some of the beeped nuggets from the last 5 days....The dry washing totals are not in yet, but I expect it to be plentiful. Take notice of the Massive 10 + gram Nugget Boulder Dash scored :yesss: Nice going dude ! Mine are right of the penny.....

DSC07047_zpsd2ac4343.jpg

Edited by adam
  • Like 1

Wow, that's a very cool pic of the baby tortoise ... Haven't seen any that small in decades ... Growing up near Death Valley, we used to find them after July flash floods and sell them to nearby pet stores for fifty cents each, along with horny toads and zebra lizards ... Very cool finds on the gold too! ... Thanks for sharing! ... Cheers, Unc

A TEN GRAM NUG!!!.........I didnt think a GB2 could hear something that big?
Man, you guys cleaned house. Really good gold :)
How the heck did you spot that rattler and its food?
Hurry up and post some pics of a close up of your walking can nugget you got last weekend.
WTG Guys.

Tom H.

Adam, Can I bum the snake picture from you to share? Awesome photos, btw!

Jim

One day drywashing total was.....16.66 grams. Not sure if you will be able to see all the gold in the black sand concentrates picture. Concentrates were literally black and gold. One of the richest drywashing spots I have ever seen. Also a new sticker with a catchy detecting phrase created by Adam.

post-1498-0-23115500-1395962164_thumb.jp

post-1498-0-70015500-1395962195_thumb.jp

post-1498-0-79222200-1395962259_thumb.jp

One day drywashing total was.....16.66 grams. Not sure if you will be able to see all the gold in the black sand concentrates picture. Concentrates were literally black and gold. One of the richest drywashing spots I have ever seen. Also a new sticker with a catchy detecting phrase created by Adam.

Crimmy!

You guys really hit it good this time :)

Hope that area really gives up some nice gold for you two.

WTG!

Tom H.

Hello everyone, I just joined the forum. I was at the outing and really had a great time!

I met Adam and Boulderdash 1st thing Saturday morning and boy what a couple of jokesters,they,re really funny..

I got to go out with Old tom and tom H for some prospecting and got some color. The food was great and it was

fun sitting around the the fire talking to friends Jean, Old Tom, and meeting Tommy33, enjoyed a few sips of his

moonshine!

THANK YOU BILL FOR A GREAT OUTING ! and the directions to the lotowanna dam.......

DAVE

I met Adam and Boulderdash 1st thing Saturday morning and boy what a couple of jokesters,they,re really funny..

I guess you could call them funny. I barely chuckled the whole weekend. :cry2:

The next morning after the camp fire, my stomach so bad from laughing..........hurt like I did a sit up.

Friggin "Hog Leg" Tommy and his Moonshine......... glad I stayed away from that hurtin!

• Like 1